2 | Twinning

I gulped "What do you mean?" He came more closer "You have to become my personal secretary and you have to be."

I looked at him in his eyes and nodded. He was about say something but he was interrupted  by a phone call. He receive the call and after a while he ended the call and look at me

"I am going in New York  for a week and you are coming with me as you are my secretary. and come in my house before i woke up. The flight is at 9 so i will woke up at 7 come before i woke up and prepare my breakfast. Don't be late."

I was standing there listening to him. he just ordered me and i have to follow it.

"You may go now i am going home."

He said to me and i quickly went in my way back home.

________________________

{YOU CAN PLAY SEESAW TO GO WITH THE MOOD}

I woke up with the sound of the alarm and look at the time, it was 5 am in the morning. I already pack my luggage yesterday night. I took a shower and changed for the airport.

 I took a shower and changed for the airport

I ate my breakfast and went to Mr

I ate my breakfast and went to Mr. jeon's house. yesterday i took his home address from the manager.
_____________________

I saw a big mansion. and assume that as Mr. jeon's house. i rang the bell and a ajumma opened the door and welcomed me inside and said

"You must be Mr.Jeon's secretary." c
"Yes i am Mr.Jeon's secretary. My name is Y/n." "Nice to meet you Y/n. I am Mr.Jeon's housekeeper. he will wake up in a while. He will not come downstairs. He will finish his everything then he will come straight in the breakfast table. you better make him breakfast before he come downstairs. he is a bit short temper person."

I nodded my head and walk towards the kitchen. After some times i made him breakfast.

 After some times i made him breakfast

i made him nutella stuffed pancakes. as i don't know what drink should i make i make banana drink for him. Suddenly i heard a husky voice behind me

"I really didn't thought you would be early." I turned and saw Mr.jeon. "I do everything in time."

he scanned my outfit and i scanned his outfit and my eyes become widened and i said (HE IS WEARING THE OUTFIT IN THE PICTURE WITH Y/N OUTFIT.)

"DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO WEAR THAT?" "I can ask the same question to you." "This is your house you can change your outfit. Change your outfit." "Why will i?" "Ugggh"

I turned and took the breakfast in the breakfast table. Mr.Jeon came behind me and sat in the table. He scanned the food

"Banana milk."

He smiled like a kid to be honest. His eyes were sparkling. He immediately took the milk and drank it. i chuckled at his behavior. he finished his drink

"Its been ages i drank banana milk. its my favorite."

After some time he finished his breakfast and we went in the airport.

______________________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해💜💜
~Edited~