5 | Am I falling?

{PLAY BEGIN BY BTS JUNGKOOK TO PLAY ALONG WITH THE MOOD.}

After 1 hour i went in my suite. i didn't saw jungkook in the living room. so i will assume that he is in his room. i went in my room and took the schedule in my hand and went in jungkook's room. I knocked in the room, no response came so i went inside.

I saw no one is inside, so i was going to go until the bathroom door open reveling jungkook wearing towel around his waist.

I look down at his perfect toned abs which was so good. I was in my thought until Jungkook cleared his throat. Then the reality hit me and I realize that I was staring at his abs.

"I-uh-u-h w-want t-to t-tell you the schedule, i will go now."

I was about to go but someone stopped me by holding my arms and i know who was that someone.

I turn and saw Jungkook is standing in front of me. i blink my eyes twice.

"Where are you going? You was here to tell me the schedule, so tell me." "Like this?" "Yes." "Okay. u-uuh today you have a lunch with Mr.Go. Then at 7:00 pm, you have to go at the fashion show and from there you have to go straight to eat a dinner with your friends." "Be ready for the lunch."

I nodded and went outside of the room. My heart was beating like crazy. I calm myself and then went in my room to get ready

 I calm myself and then went in my room to get ready

i went outside and saw Jungkook in a suit and thought to myself

"Someone is back in the suit."

we went in the lunch venue. I spot Mr.Go sitting in a chair, Then we went on that direction and sit on the chair.

___________________

The lunch was boring, they were taking about company and other stuff. Mr.Go stand up and i think to myself

"Finallly"

Mr.Go and Jungkook shake their hands and i bowed to Mr.Go and we went outside the restaurant.

"We got this deal for sure."

I smiled at him and make my way to the car.

In the car it was silent. I was looking outside the window. I didn't realize that I slept.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was looking outside the window then i turn my head towards Y/n's direction and saw she was sleeping. She was looking so adorable. By seeing her like this my heart skip a bit and i thought to myself

"Am i falling for her?"

_________________________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜
~Edited