12 | Teasing

{PLAY FAKE LOVE BY BTS TO PLAY ALONG THE MOOD}

He was leaning when yoongi shouted

"Yahh we are still here get yourself a room."

Everyone started laughing. I lightly push jungkook and did nothing but feel embarrassed . Jungkook also look kind of embarrassed. Then jin said.

"I think we should go and eat something I am hungry."

We all agreed and everyone started leaving the water. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned and saw jungkook.

"Lets continue what we were doing in the hotel room".

He said with a smirk and leave the water. I was dumbfounded.

I was still standing in the water processing in head what just he said. Then tae called me I came back to reality and went in the changing room to change.

___________

I was now in my room. When we entered the suit I rushed to my room so that I don't have to face Jungkook.

I was still thinking about what happened today.When there is a knock in the door. Then I hear jungkook

"We are going to leave for the club in 30 minutes." "okay"

I respond and start to get ready.

I look at the mirror for the last time and I am pleased with my look

I look at the mirror for the last time and I am pleased with my look. I head jungkook said from outside

"FOR FUCKING SAKE R U READY".

I open the door, he look at me i looked at him we both made a eye contact.

I would lie if i say that jungkook was not looking hella hot. I was literally drooling over him.

He notice it and smirk at me and start walking towards me. I notice it start walking backward not breaking the eye contact.

Soon i met the cold wall in my back. He was close to me. We both can feel our breadth in our face. He lean and stop just a few inch away from my lips.

"The thing u r drooling now u can ride, u know?" "W-what?"

He laugh and step back. I was still looking him confusedly. then he said

"Let's go."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

The whole time i was looking at my hand grabbed by him. We get inside the car and he start driving.

________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜
~Edited