33 |Kiss

I woke up and the sunlight greet me. My head was spinning but manage and sat up. After I slowly came to sense properly I look at the surrounding and recognize the room. It was jungkook's room. I remember what happened yesterday a low my head and tears start coming. I was sobbing when suddenly a warm figure embrace me and start patting my back and start saying comforting things.

"Hey stop crying. Its okay.Dont cry." i continue sobbing. "You know shit happens in life. I know its hard to forgot but I m here for you."I slowly pull from his embrace and look at his face "H-he t-t-touched m-me. N-no o-one e-ever t-touch me i-in that w-way. I-I feel d-disgusted. h-he almost r-raped me. If u w-were not there I w-would n-now lying helpless in the streets being—" He again pulled me in his embrace. "shush. Dont say such things. U r okay now. No one is going to hurt you, I promise."

{Now play bts world ot7 heartbeat}

he pull and cupped my face in his warm large hands and look at my eyes. We both were lost in each others eyes and out of our knowledge we start leaning. Our lips were inch away, I close my eyes. I can feel his breath in my lips and then I feel warm lips on mine.
At first we were not doing anything but then jungkook start to move his lips against mine and soon kissed him back. it was passionate but soon it become something else. He move forward and not long enough my back was pushed against the bed and my hands was wrapped around his neck. Jungkook was hovering me and his hands were resting in my waist. We were both kissing each other passionately until there was a ring in the phone. We broke the kiss and look at each others and he pushed himself off me and i quickly sat up. There was awkward silence until

"I am sorry." We both said in unison. "Its okay."Again we said in unison. "I- I will g-go to the bathroom."

I said and run in the bathroom. i closed the door and release my breath which I didn't notice I was holding. My heart was beating crazily and place my right hand in my heart and look at the mirror and saw my red tomato cheeks. I just kissed my boss. OHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD!

Jung kook p.o.v

Y/n rushed in the bathroom I sat in the bed with pulling my hair back.

"What the fuck I did.I just kissed my assistant. FUCK"

I remember her soft lips which were so good. I slap myself

"Now I sound like a pervert."

I didn't notice my phone was ringing when I notice I picked it up. It was mom.

"hello." "Hey son. How are you doing?" "I am doing okay. How about you?" "I am also fine.I was thinking of a family dinner. Your brother is coming for the dinner so I hope u can come too." "yeah sure I will try to come." "Okay and don't forgot to bring Y/n. I want to see her." "Y-y/n?" "Yeah y/n as in Y/n which I think ur girlfriend but u consume assistant." "Mom she is not my girlfriend." "Yeah yeahhh. Okay so bring her." "I don't know if she will come or not." "I am sure she wont mind accompanying us. I think she will come." "Okay I will try and tell her." "No try. u have to bring her or u r not entering the house." "what the hell mom." "Haha bye" "Mo—"

Before I say something Mom cut the call.

I think to myself how I am going to tell her this.. it's so awkward now.

____

I hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜