chapter 2:

Oliver King my enemy. I hate him since middle school. why? I will tell you why.

It was in six grade when I first met him. One day I was walking to school  and he was running and push me in a puddle of mud, and my uniform got dirty and I everyone made fun of me for the whole year everywhere I went everyone insulted me and called me names and what did he do? The same thing, he didn't even apologize just laugh.

I hated him for 3 years and I still do. And now he is here in the same high school, in the same class as I.

Let me tell you a little bit about him. He is a popular guy, all the girls fall for him except me of course. He is a player, he is with a different girl every day. I think he is an embarrassment for humanity. He is blonde, black eyes and very tall.

"is something the matter" said Jessica. "Yes!can you see who is sitting right there"said Avery. "Oooh its Oliver the hottest boy I  have ever met" said Jessica. "Ewwww!!! more like garbage" said Avery.  "Don't stress yourself is the first day at school, let's go sit down" said Paris. The three of them Sat in the back and Oliver was at the front.

"Okay class, am going to give you assign seats" said Ms.smith. "when I call you name please go to your assign seat". "Oh grate we won't seat together" said Paris.

Ms.smith call the names of everyone until she reached mine. Avery and Oliver table 5. I was about to EXPLODE.

End of chapter 2
Follow me on Instagram: Ana_ Villaseñor12