chapter:8

Then  we hear the door open and he step away. "What are you doing in here" Said ms.smith."oh nothing, we were just talking"said Oliver." Yeah" said Avery. We both left the class room. " This is not over"said Avery. "Whatever" Said Oliver and left.

I went to the bathroom and in the corner I saw a girl crying.

"Are you okay" said Avery. "No, all the school is making fun of me why would I be okay" said the girl. "Oh so your the girl Oliver played with" said Avery. "Yes, I'm Daisy". "I'm sorry for what he did to you" said Avery. "Don't you think he should be apologizing himself" said Avery. "That would be a miracle"said Avery. "Some advice, never go out with popular guys and never believe a word they say" said Avery.

"Thanks" said Daisy. I left to go to class and the rest of the day went good. At lunch my friend and I were talking. "Guess what"said Jessica." What"said Paris. I like this boy in my biology class he is so dreamy and hot" said Jessica." wow, how many people  have you like in your whole life?" Said Avery. "About 25 said Jessica, but I know this is the one" said Jessica.

"So I invited him and his friends to sit with us" said Jessica. "Who is he?" said Avery. "His name is Ryder" said Jessica. " I don't know him" said Avery. "Well his coming right now"said Jessica.

I turned around and saw Ryder, then I saw his friends. Oh NO,it can't be. His friends were Oliver and Mason. This is going to be a disaster.

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: Ana_villaseñor12