chapter 35

"Mason!!!!!!"Said Avery."I'll kill him" said Oliver angry."Oliver, it's all okay I'm fine and the police is arresting him by know"said Avery. Oliver kiss Avery again.

Then the phone rings."hello" said Avery. We just call to inform you that Mason has been arrested Said a police officer. Thank you for letting me know said Avery. No problem said police officer."They got him"said Avery."Thank God"said Paris."Hope he never gets out"said Oliver.

( 1 month later)
Everything is so peaceful know. Everyone is happy. Jessica and Ryder decided to adopt a pet. They got a cat that is now there baby. They named him Ryder junior. Paris and Ryan are spending alot of time together they go to restaurants stay home and watch Netflix with pizza,go to the carnival and they go mostly to the theatre to watch cars 2. But not anymore Ryan discover a new movie "Tarzan".

So everything is good. Olivia now has another boyfriend and is happy with him. And Nicolette's dream came true she went to her favorite singer's concert with Jessica they went to see BTS. And me and Oliver are as happy as we'll ever be. We finally said something special to each other. What did we say.... We said "I love you" those wonderful words that Last for ever.

I learn a lot of things in my freshman year like stand up for yourself, don't do something you'll regret later and the most important lesson that I learn was......
Never give up on love

End of story
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12

View my other stories:
Murderous love and Wood stone mansion