chapter 17:

I went to school and went to my first class math with Oliver. I got there first then he came. He didn't say anything, so I talked first.

"Hey" said Avery."Hi" said Oliver. "I just wanted to ask, did I mention Mason Saturday night?" Said Avery. "Uh.. no not that I remember" said Oliver. "Thank for everything you did for me and for taking care of me"said Avery. "Don't thank me you owe me" said Oliver. "WHAT!!!, I should have known you can't do something nice" said Avery. "What do you want?" Said Avery."I'll tell you at the end of the day"said Oliver laughing. I knew whatever it was it wasn't good.

After class I saw Mason I try to avoid him but I couldn't. He catch up with me in the hallway. "Hey Avery wait up"said Mason. I stop walking."I didn't see you at the party after I saw you at the door where were you"said Mason.

"Well Jessica got drunk so we had to leave early"said Avery."But where were you before you left I was looking for you"said Mason. Well I was......
She was with me said Oliver. Really?, "What were you two doing together I thought you hated each other"said Mason.

Well you see.... Said Avery. We were making out said Oliver. WHAT...... N.. Avery couldn't finish her sentence because Oliver cover her mouth."Oh so you are a thing now" said Mason surprise." Yeah we are not official but we are dating"said Oliver. Oh...uh... okay... Well see you later I guess said Mason and left.

Oliver let go of Avery's mouth." WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!?" said Avery angry. "Well if you think about it it's a good thing, you get revenge on Mason for braking your Hart and I get to see you suffer" said Oliver. "But I don't want revenge" said Avery." Think about it, give me your answer tomorrow" said Oliver. "It will only be till the end of the school year"said Oliver and left.

Wen I got home  I was thinking about Oliver's idea.

He was crazy, but that actually could work. But also I'm not mean enough. But the look on
Mason's face when Oliver said that. I don't know I have to think about it.

( The next day)

After thinking though it all night I finally came to a Decision. I arrived early at school and waited for Oliver. "Hey Oliver" said Avery."Have you decided?" said Oliver. "Yes I choose to......

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12