chapter 5:

I noticed there was a mop on the floor, I knew I was in the janitor's room. The person that pull me in there was standing in front of me but I couldn't see who it was. Then he turned on the lights, It was Oliver

"Listen I don't want you to talk with my friend anymore or else"...... Said Oliver. "Or else what?" said Avery.
"You don't want to know, just stay away from us for your own good"
said Oliver.

I didn't say anything, then he left. I can't believe him. He can't tell me what to do or to not. I don't know what just happened but I'm going act like it never did. After that I went home.

The next day at school," so today you are going to see your two loves" said Jessica. STOP!!! How many times do I need to tell you I don't like Oliver"!!!!! Said Avery. Paris was looking at someone across the room. "Paris what are you looking at"said Avery. "Well......
I like someone" said Paris. "Really who?!!! Said Avery. "His name is Ryan" Said Paris. Me and Jessica were shocked. Ryan is a horrible person, he Skip's classes, has no friends expect one, and much more. Why??!! Said Jessica. "Because he is perfect for me" Said Paris. "Look at his blond hair and his green eyes and that beautiful smile" said Paris.

Then Ryan came over to us. "This isn't going to go well" said Avery.

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram:ana_villaseñor12