chapter 25:

"Alright, I guess a distraction will help me forget everything that happened today"said Avery. "well get go ready" said Oliver. "Okay, I won't take long" said Avery.

( 30 minutes later)
"I'm finish" said Avery. "About time" said Oliver. "I didn't take that long" said Avery." You took 30 minutes!!" Said Oliver."Yeah, normally I take 2 hours"said Avery. "Whatever, let's just go"said Oliver. We left my house and Oliver still didn't tell me Wear we were going. We drove for 1 hour until we got there.

"We are here"said Oliver. We arrive at a cabin.

 "So do you like it"said Oliver

"So do you like it"said Oliver."Why did you bring me here?" Said Avery."So we can be alone and talk and also I want you to meet someone"said Oliver. "Who? said Avery. "You'll see" said Oliver.

( Back at the dance)

"Have you seen Avery? I haven't seen her at all"said Jessica. Yeah, I think she Left with Oliver said Paris."Oh well she missed the fun"said Jessica. "Or maybe she is having fun with Oliver"said Jessica."Ewwww Jessica stop thinking dirt thoughts"Said Paris. "Fine"said Jessica."Hey can I talk to you in private"said Ryder."Sure, I'll be back"said Jessica."Take care, and don't do nothing you'll regret later"said Paris.

Jessica and Ryder went outside and talk. So I know this may seem surprising but, I...... I...... I like......you said Ryder. I know you think I don't remember what happened that night at the party but I do and I liked it said Ryan. Jessica was first scared and nervous, but then she spoke."I like you too"said Jessica smiling."So um..... "I know it's too soon but.....do you maybe....... want to be MY GIRLFRIEND?"said Ryder. Are you kidding? YES!!!!!! Said Jessica exited. Jessica pull Ryder closer and they kiss the kiss was passionate and they both like it and wore very happy together.

 Jessica pull Ryder closer and they kiss the kiss was passionate and they both like it and wore very happy together

( At the cabin)

Oliver open the door with a key. I entered and it was quite there was a lot of dust and it looked like no one live there in years."So who do you want me to meet"said Avery."She should be here somewhere"said Oliver."She"said Avery. "Yeah, Avery I want you to meet the love of my live" said Oliver.

"Were is she"said Avery scared.
"Oh look at that she's right behind you"said Oliver. I turned around and I saw her.......

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12