chapter 18:

"Yes I accept"said Avery." Cool I get to see you suffer, hurray!!" Said Oliver. "Stop, I did it because maybe it makes me feel better" said Avery."Alright, so let's start by showing to the world that we are together" said Oliver. "What do you mean" said Avery. "You'll see" said Oliver. I was scared of what he was going to do. I hope I don't regret doing this.

I REGRET it when he said the world he meant it. Everywhere I walk he walked with me holding my hand and hugging me Infront of everyone.

 Everywhere I walk he walked with me holding my hand and hugging me Infront of everyone

After today all the school knows  about *us*. Everyone was talking about us. Some good some bad.

Days pass and all the school was still talking about us. Then someone approach us. "Hey, so we were wondering are you guys dating" said  Gaby. "well yes we are" said Oliver. "no one believes it because you hated each other"said Gaby." Well believe it" said Oliver.

Just then Paris and Jessica came and saw us holding hands. "What's going on" said Paris. I know what your thinking, no my friends don't know anything I didn't want to tell them. "I can explain" said Avery." We want proof you are dating"said Gaby.

"YOU ARE DATING OLIVER KING?!!" said Jessica in shock. "I knew you like Him" said Jessica. "Avery your dating king, I was just kidding when I said you were a perfect couple" said Paris.

"Yes we are dating and I will prove it to all of you. Everyone please gather around I have a announcement to make"said Oliver. Everyone gather around in a circle. So people were wondering if Avery and I were dating and the answer is yes we are and if you don't believe me then look at this said Oliver.

Oliver did something unexpected I was angry, sad,and embarrass. I couldn't even move. So I just stood there without moving. You know what he did he pull me closer to him and he.......

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12