chapter 34:

It was a man with a mask on I couldn't see his face. He looked mysteries." So you're awake"said anonymous."Oh I'm so I forgot you can't answer because your all tight up"said anonymous *laughing*."I'll come back later"said anonymous.

I think I recognize that voice, it's so familiar. It's deep and strong, I think I know who it is!!!!!

( 1 week later)
It's been one week since Avery is missing. Paris and Olivier didn't tell anyone else what was happening with Avery. They tried to collect the money but they only collected half of it. Now let's see what happens.

( Oliver's house) 
"Do you have the money"said anonymous. "only half"said Oliver. What!!!!!, you don't have it all say goodbye to Avery said anonymous. "NO please I need more time"said Oliver. "Time is up"said anonymous.

OLIVER!!!!!! Said Avery. AVERY said Oliver. I ran to Oliver's arms I could not wait to hug him. I hug him like there was no tomorrow. Then he broke the hug and he kiss me like never before. It's like we have been away for years. But I had to brake the kiss to explain everything."I have to tell you what happened"said Avery. "How had you"said Oliver.

"I'll explain everything"said Avery. "Avery!! Are you okay, where were you"said Paris."I'm going to tell you what happened"said Avery."So yesterday at night I was in the kitchen of that house. The man who had me there left to buy me food and left me tied up in a chair. So I broke the rope with my wrist I just pull hard and I won't lie it hurt but it was worth it. So then I tried to open the door but I couldn't so I broke the window and ran out of there. I was in some forest I got Lost at first but I found a car that was by and a lady offer me a ride to the police station and I accuse him for everything he did and now there on there way to arrest him said Avery.

"Wait who exactly is the person who held you captive?"said Oliver. "Well....uh......it's....uh.......
"Well?"Said Oliver."If I tell you promised me you won't get mad"said Avery."I can't promise that"said Oliver."Then I can't tell you"said Avery."Fine I promise I won't get angry"said Oliver. Okay.....it's.....

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12

Next chapter is the final 🙁