chapter 19:

He KISS ME, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. They all looked at us Paris, Jessica, Mason, Ryder, Ryan. All the school 😱. The worst part is I hate him I don't even like him. Why did he have to be MY FIRST KISS.

He kiss me intensely, there was no space between us. I didn't kiss him back but then when I saw Mason's face I kiss him back. Oliver was surprise. But we continue, the kiss lasted 5 minutes. Oliver pull away first. after that kiss everyone stood silent and didn't say a word.

Oliver grabbed my hand and we walk away.

(After school)

"OLIVER WE NEED TO TALK"said Avery. "Walk about what *love*" said Oliver. "About that kiss"said Avery angry. "What about it"said Oliver. "Why did you kiss me?" said Avery. "Because I had to assure them it was true"said Oliver. "Don't think I wanted to, because I don't"said Oliver." You think I wanted to?" said Avery. "Look.....I hate you why did you had to kiss me.....it was m........."
"It was what?"said Oliver." Nothing, just try not to do that again" said Avery." If I have to I will" said Oliver. "Bye" said Avery. "By the way down tell your friends about the agreement"said Oliver. "Alright"said Avery.

I didn't tell him he was my first kiss because I well, he was probably going to make fun of me or he was going to bother me because he was my first kiss. So no I won't tell him.

Nex thing that I need to do is come up with a story to tell my friends and I did. I went to Jessica's house and we invited Paris over. I told them the craziest story I came up with. They believe it with a little acting of course.

So days pass and we continue action and everyone believe it. Oh and Jessica met this two girls and we all became friends. There names were Olivia and Nicolette.

Olivia has black hair she's funny and outgoing. Nicolette is tall has short black hair and is sometimes lazy but she's nice and likes to joke. So yeah there my new friends. Oh and I forgot to mention Olivia has a boyfriend. But I have never met him.

So things were going good until I saw the bulletin board it said "HOMECOMING DANCE this Friday"

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12