chapter 21:

"sure why not not"said Ryan. Paris was pale at first but now she is blushing and everyone could see that.

 Paris was pale at first but now she is blushing and everyone could see that

It looked like she was going to faint any minute now. But she didn't she just stood there frozen.

"Here's my number, text me your address and I'll pick you up for homecoming on Friday"said Ryan. Paris took the piece of paper with his number on it and still couldn't said anything.

When Ryan left Paris finally talked. WOW, I.......... I'm...... I have to go said Paris. And she Left to go to class and hit herself on the wall. But she was okay it was kind of funny.

I went to art and sat down with my *boyfriend* and Mason. I got there first then Oliver and Mason came at the same time. Oliver put his arm around me and kiss me on the cheek. "Hey honey" said Oliver. "Hi handsome"said Avery. I wanted to throw up. Mason didn't say anything to us all class he just watch us flirt. I don't know if it was just me but I noticed he seem bothered by us. Could he be jealous.

Days pass and everything was okay. It was Thursday and me and all of my friends went shopping all together. Even Nicolette went to help us choose something even do she wasn't going. So Nicolette told us she wanted to choose everything for us and she did she chose the best outfits. I was impressed.

We were ready for tomorrow!!!!

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram; ana_villaseñor12