chapter 24:

The car was about to hit me wen Oliver came and push me and himself to the other side of the rode. I couldn't believe what just happened. OLIVER KIND SAVED My LIFE. We both ended up in the ground. I hit my head wen I fell down.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING" said Oliver. "What are you talking about"said Avery. Why didn't you move, if I wasn't here you would have been killed said Oliver mad. But I didn't, and why do you care you hate me Said Avery." I don't...... I..... Don't hate you it's just that sometimes you make me angry"said Oliver. "Now I'm even more confused"said Avery. "Why did you leave running? I thought you were having fun with Mason"said Oliver.

"What no why would you think that" said Avery. "because I saw you kiss" said Oliver. "You saw us, I stopped the kiss because I knew it was wrong"said Avery." I don't care what you did or didn't do with Mason, I'm leaving"said Oliver. "So you're just going to leave and leave me here alone" said Avery. "fine I'll take you home" Said Oliver. "NO I want to go to the dance" said Avery. "WHAT? Why?"Said Oliver. "Because I have to stop running from my problems I have to talk to Mason" said Avery."Alright but of something happens I'm not saving you this time" Said Oliver. "Deal"said Avery.

Oliver drove me to the dance. I was nervous and my hand were shaking. I didn't even had to enter Mason was outside of the school. Oliver got out of the car and followed me."Mason we need to talk"said Avery.

"About what, you ran and left me here and don't even care!" Said Mason. "Why did you kiss me if you have a girlfriend" said Avery." I don't like her I like you"said Mason. "Then why don't you break up with her" said Avery. "because I want her money, I'm not going to let money go away" said Mason." You are more horrible that Oliver, I can't believe I like you"said Avery. "Just think about it we can steel be together but it has to be a secret of curse"said Mason. I slapped and ran turds the car.

What are you going to hit me too said Mason. No but I'm going to tell you this, stay away from her you are just hurting her more said Oliver. Oliver just said that and left.

Oliver drop me off my house and I told him to stay because I didn't want to be alone. And he did.

 I cried and hug him at the same time

I cried and hug him at the same time. After some time I finally stop crying.

"How do you feel?"said Oliver. "Better"Said Avery. "Well change because I'm going to take you somewhere"said Oliver. "Were?" said Avery. "It's a surprise" said Oliver.

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12