chapter 30:

( 5 month later)
Yes 3 month have pass now. So Avery and Oliver still don't talk to each other. Avery is better now. Avery and Mason are again friend again. Mason hasn't done anything wrong until now. Every ting is basically the same.

( At school)
"everyone listen up, everyone is invited to a surprise party tomorrow for my best friend, it's her birthday tomorrow and everyone is invited but remember it's a surprise she doesn't know"yells Jessica."See you there"said Jessica."You think she'll suspect anything?"said Jessica."No I don't think so"said Paris."Grate, we have alot of planning to do"said Jessica. "we?"Said Paris."Yes,we"said Jessica. "no I don't want to, I'm to tired"said Paris."You mean lazy, you are going to help me even if I need to drag you" said Jessica."I would like to see you try"said Paris.

( Later)
"What are you writing down?"said Ryan."What I need to buy for Avery's surprise party"said Paris."I thought you said you wouldn't help her"said Ryan."I don't want to but she ate my cookies and my sandwich, she said if I didn't help her she would eat my chips too, I will not let her it my food"said Paris."Wow so you help her just because she was eating your food?" Said Ryan."Yeah you know I love food, now I'm hungry"said Paris fake crying."Want some help"said Ryan."Yes I want you to protect my chips from Jessica"said Paris happily. "Uh............................ Okay....I guess" said Ryan. "Thanks"said Paris."Wait before you go, I want you to meet someone" said Ryan."Hey Logan come over here"said Ryan."Hi am Logan" said Logan."Who is he"said Paris."His my best friend"said Ryan."oh that's nice....well bye"said Paris and left.

"Where were you?" said Jessica. I was with Ryan, but I finished writing down everything"said Paris."Good, who is that with Ryan?" Said Jessica. "That is Logan, Ryan's bestie"said Paris. Why are they hugging?"Said Jessica."Who knows, let's just go"said Paris.

"By the way were is Avery"said Paris. "Don't you remember, she didn't come to school today because she's at the dentist even though she hates it"said Jessica."Oh yeah I forgot"said Paris. "let's go to class now"said Jessica. "Alright"said Paris.

( After class)
"We have to get ready for tomorrow, let's go to the place I rented to decorate everything"said Jessica."Okay I'm coming"Said Paris. "First let's start with placing the tables"said Jessica."Ugh"said Paris.

Paris and Jessica decorated the room really nice. It had blue lights, the tables were all line up and in each table there was fancy silverware. The room was all clean and had candles and flowers in each table. They also choose the best music that they liked and that Avery liked too. Everything was perfect.

"So do we have the guest list, decorations, food and drinks?" Said Jessica

"So do we have the guest list, decorations, food and drinks?" Said Jessica."Yeah but we forgot one thing" said Paris."What?"said Jessica."Our birthday gift for her"said Paris."Oh don't worry I already have it, she'll love it"said Jessica."Alright, then that is all"said Paris."Good, we are ready for tomorrow!!!!"said Jessica.

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: Ana_villaseñor12