chapter 26:

She was beautiful, she had such nice fur. For a moment there I was afraid but know I feel better."Avery this is flower my dog"said Oliver.

"Avery this is flower my dog"said Oliver

"she is so...
Cute"said Avery exited. I carried her in my arms she was so adorable. She didn't even bark at me, she just stared.

"So,you like her"said Oliver."of curse who wouldn't"said Avery."Well she's my dog and also the person I trust the most"said Oliver."I bought you here because I'm going to tell you my story"said Oliver."You don't have to" said Avery."I want to"said Oliver.

"So I'm going to start by saying that I don't have a dad he left me and my mom wen I was born. But I don't really care about him, his death to me. So I got cupcake wen I was 5 years old. She was my company wen my mom was not home. She worked as a lot, so she wasn't around that often. So cupcake was my company wen no one was around. So I never had friends because I was too depressed by my life. I was friends with Mason in 6 grade berly. He showed me the good part of life.

Everything was good until I met Sarah. She was a girl in my Reding class, also my crush. I was really shy so I didn't talk to her. But one day Mason encourage me to and i did, things went pretty well. We became friends she was nice and everything.

So in 7 grade we decided to date. It was great dating her. Until just 2 week after we dated she broke up with me because of Mason. She always liked him. But Mason only use her like he used every girl he has ever been with. He just sleep with her wen he wanted. And didn't care what she felt. And every time she would always come back to me crying and telling me what Mason did to her. And she was always like that. She was so Navy not seeing what he was doing to her. So at the end Mason dated someone else and she ended up trying to kill herself. She through herself in front of a car and ended up in the hospital *cries* she.....she was okay but she ended up in a wheelchair. Her mom took her to another state to continue school because here she was going to keep getting hurt. I haven't herd from her since then"said Oliver.

I my god that is so sad said Avery."so do you get what I'm trying to explain said"Oliver. "Yes you think the same thing is going to happen to me"said Avery." Yeah" said Oliver." No that isn't going to happen" said Avery." I know it isn't because I'm not going to let that happen"said Oliver.

"Avery I know you think I don't care about you, but I do said Oliver. Oliver place his hand my face and he Lean closer turds me. I don't know what to do. Then Oliver........

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram; ana_villaseñor12