chapter 15:

He was about to kiss Avery, but before he could she collapse and before she could fall on the floor he grab her. Then Oliver place her on the bed and he lay Nex to her and then he soon fell asleep.

 Then Oliver place her on the bed and he lay Nex to her and then he soon fell asleep

(Nex day)

Avery started to wake up."oh my head" said Avery. Avery saw Oliver Nex to her and saw she was half  naked."OLIVER, WAKE UP" scream Avery. Oliver woke up." Why are you screaming" said Oliver. WHY? What happened yesterday?" Said Avery.

"Well you got drunk because you probably saw Mason with his girlfriend then I found you dancing in the counter and took you home. Then you were getting undress Infront of me" said Oliver. "WHAT?, Then what tell me"said Avery." Then you told me to help you unzipped your dress and the dress fell to the floor and you approach me and told me to kiss you" said Oliver. "NO I WOULD NEVER DO THAT"said Avery." Well you did" said Oliver. "Then what"said Avery. "Then you know what happened" said Oliver.

"No don't tell me we...
"Yes"said Oliver. "No how could you" said Avery and gave him a slap." Yes we fell asleep"said Oliver laughing. "Don't scare me like that"said Avery and push Oliver off the bed. Oliver fell off the bed." Ouch"said Oliver. "Jajajajajaja" said Avery.

"Now get out of my house my mom is going to be home any minute you are going to tell me what happened in detail" said Avery. "Okay bye" said Oliver and left.

Avery was trying to remember what happened but she couldn't.
Why did I tell him to kiss me I'm I starting to like him. No, what I'm i thinking.

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12