chapter 31:

( the next day)

"Finally it's today!!!!!"Said Jessica."I'm so excited my best friend is growing up"said Jessica crying."Drama queen" said Paris."Stop, or I'll eat your lunch" said Jessica."I'll stop"said Paris."Let's go to Avery's house"said Jessica."Why?"Said Paris."Because we are going to make an excuse to make her dress nice and to surprise her"said Jessica."Oh... yeah"said Paris. they went to Avery's house and knock on the door.

Avery open the door."Hey, what are you doing here"said Avery."We came to take you shopping for a new dress" said Paris." Why?" Said Avery. "Because we are feeling nice today and we got invited to a party"said Jessica."Oh, I don't really feel like going out"said Avery."Come on, please"said Jessica."Yeah, after all we did all this for you"said Paris. Jessica punch Paris on the face."Ouch"said Paris."There was a spider on your face"said Jessica.

"Avery please"said Jessica."Fine I'll go" said Avery. "Yay!!!!!" Said Jessica."Well let's go"said Paris. The 3 of them went shopping and found the perfect outfits.Then they went back to Jessica's house to get ready."I'm going to the restroom I'll be back"said Avery."So Paris how many people are going?" Said Jessica.*whisper*"well there are about 50 people I think"said Paris.*whisper* "who is the first and last person on the list?"said Jessica. *Whisper* "The fist one is you and the las one is Oliver"said Paris.*whisper*

"WHAT!!!!!!!"Scream Jessica."Is everything okay"said Avery."Yes everything is fine"said Jessica."Why did you invite Oliver?"said Jessica. *Whisper*"well I'll tell you what happened"said Paris.*whisper*

"So at lunch Oliver came and ask me if what you said about the party is true and I said yes then he asked me if he was invited and I said I don't know then he told me this:"so you don't know whether to invite me or not so that means I am invited because you never said no and if you did say no then I wouldn't be invited so that means I am invited especially because everyone wants me to be invited to their party's so put me on the list I am invited"said Oliver. Then I Said okay and he left"said Paris.

"You do realize that he just wanted to confuse you so you could say he could go"said Jessica."Now that you put it that way, you're right"said Paris. "What are we going to do he can't go Avery is going to be upset"said Jessica. "I'm going to be upset because of what?" Said Avery."Because I forgot to do my homework"said Paris."Uh.....okay"said Avery."Moving on, when is the part?"said Avery."It's I. Exactly 1 hour"said Jessica."Omg it's in one hour,we have to get ready" said Jessica. They got ready for the party in 30 minutes.

"This place is big"said Avery."Yeah it is"said Jessica. They all got out of the car and went inside."Why is there no one here"said Avery. Suddenly Paris turned the lights on and everyone yell surprise!!!!! "What is the surprise for?"said Avery."It's your birthday" said Jessica.

I couldn't believe it, I forgot about my own birthday. I actually forgot. With everything that has been happening I totally forgot."Oh thanks girls you didn't have to do all this" said Avery. "It was an honor"said Jessica."Yeah we bought you a gift, here"said Paris."Oh thank you" said Avery. I open the gift and it was what I wanted. A teddy bear.Even though I'm 16 I still like stuff animals, I even have a collection.

"Thank you guys, I love it"said Avery."I knew you would"said Jessica. "Well now let's party"said Jessica. I sat with Jessica and Paris at a table. Then Nicolette and Olivia came."Hey guys, happy birthday"said Olivia."Thanks for coming"Said Avery."It was no problem besides it helps Olivia entertain herself after what happened"said Nicolette."Oh....w.. what happened"said Avery."Well Mason broke up with me and he also cheated on me"said Olivia."That's horrible, I'm so sorry"said Avery. Don't be, it's for the best said Olivia.

Everyone was dancing, eating, talking and having fun. Jessica looked at the door and saw Oliver about to enter." "Paris and we Will be back soon"said Jessica dragging Paris with her."What do you want, I was eating"said Paris. "Look who showed up"said Jessica."It's Oliver!!!"Said Paris."Let's go stop him" said Jessica."Hey were do you think you are going"said Jessica. "To the party"said Oliver."No you are not, you are just going to make Avery upset with your presence"said Jessica. "No I'm not, I just want to give her a birthday gift"said Oliver."So if you'll excuse me said Oliver and ran turds" Avery."Get back here"said Jessica.

"OLIVER!!!!!! What are you doing here"said Avery."Can we talk in private"said Oliver."uh...... okay, come with me"said Avery. Avery went to the bathroom with Oliver."Really a bathroom"said Oliver."It's the only place we can talk"said Avery."So what do you want?" Said Avery.

"Well all of this months I have been thinking and I know what I want now and I also came to give you a birthday gift"said Oliver."And what is that"said Avery. Oliver push Avery again the wall and kiss her with passion. Avery kiss him back, the kiss was long and special." Happy birthday"said Oliver. "I finally realized that I like you alot" said Oliver."you are very special to me"said Oliver."And I want to ask you, do you want to BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Said Oliver.

Avery was shocked with everything. "I......NO"said Avery."What? Why?" Said Oliver."Because I already have a boyfriend"said Avery. Oliver was really angry I could see it in his eyes. He didn't say anything at first."Who is it"said Oliver."It doesn't matter, I have to go"said Avery. I was About to leave by Oliver grabbed my hand."I know you like me too deep down, I will fight for you I premise"said Oliver."good bye"said Avery.

I left and went back to the table with my friends."Are you alright"said Paris. "I'm fine"said Avery."I'll be back"said Avery.
( In the bathroom)
Oliver was thinking and then wen he felt better he got out. He was about to go back to the party but he heard noises from the storage room. He decided to see what it was. He opened the door slowly and wen he did he found something shocking. He could not believe his eyes. He was about to faint or trough up.

He found Avery and her boyfriend making out."This is your boyfriend" said Oliver."Yes, and you better not tell anyone this is a secret"said Avery. I can't believe you Avery after everything this is your boyfriend said Oliver."Yes and I'm very happy with him"said Avery."I can't believe it"said Oliver."Well believe it"said Avery.

"And what do you have to say about this?"said Oliver."Nothing just that I'm happy with Avery"said......

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor