chapter 4:

It was my crush Mason hill. I can't  believe that my worst enemy and the love of my life are friends. I was in shock. Then the worst thing ever happened. They both walk up to my table and sat down. They were talking among them. I was so scared of what could happen now. Then Mason's pen roll over to my side of the table.

"Hey excuse me, could you pass me that pen"said Mason. "Su....sure" said Avery nervously. I handed him the pen. "Thanks uh"....... What's your name?said Mason. "It's Avery" said Avery." Pretty name" said Mason.

I initially started blushing, I hope he doesn't notice. I can't believe that Mason hill just talked to me. There was one weird thing about this. Oliver was looking at me when I was talking to Mason. Why?!!! I don't think he remembers me and I want things to stay like that.

The rest of the class was normal non of them said anything to me. But Oliver keep staring at me every now and then.

Then it was lunch time. I sat and eat with my best friend. "So how is your day so far" said Jessica. Well..................
I told them everything. "Wow your lucky two boys"!!!!! Said Jessica. "No because I only like one"said Avery. "Sure you do"! Said Paris. "Stop"!!!! Said Avery." Alright chill" said Jessica.

After that awful conversation, I went to my other classes then the day ended and I went to m locker. Just as I was about to go to my locker, someone cover my mouth and pull me into a dark room.

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram:ana_villaseñor12