chapter 23:

MASON!!!! But....him, I saw him with another girl was it Olivia?!. I don't remember who it was. I was about to cry again. What I'm I suppose to do or say. Luckily someone save me.

"Hi guys, Olivia you don't mind if I Steel Avery for a minute"said Oliver. "Of curse not, go ahead" said Olivia. "Thanks, I'll bring her back soon" said Oliver.

Oliver lead me outside. "Are you okay?"said Oliver. "No" said Avery. I let a tear out. I tried to hide my face so Oliver wouldn't see that I was about to cry. But Oliver saw me, he looked me in the eye and said "want to get out of here?" Said Oliver. "No I'm alright I just need to be alone for a moment"said Avery." I'm going to leave but I'll be back in about 10 minutes okay"said Oliver. "Okay"said Avery.

About 2 minutes later after Oliver left, Mason came."Avery, I need to talk to you"said Mason. "What do you want?" said Avery. "Are you mad?"said Mason. "no why would I be mad" said Avery." Look I know that you are going out with Oliver but, do you really like him?"said Mason."Y....yes" said Avery. "I was afraid you might say that, I'm going to tell you anyway" said Mason."Tell me what" said Avery. I.............I.....li.......I like you said Mason.

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. Mason push me turds the wall and he kiss me. At first I was scared but then I kiss him back.

 At first I was scared but then I kiss him back

He kiss me very gentle and soft. But then I remembered that he had a girlfriend and I stop the kiss. "No this is wrong" said Avery. I ran out of the school as fast as I could. Not knowing where to go, I  just kept running.

Then I  pumped into someone and feal on the ground. "Are you okay" said the girl. "Yeah I'm fine I just need to go" said Avery. If you want I can take you home or anywhere you want" said the girl."No thanks I'll be okay I just need to keep running"said Avery and ran even faster. "Whait! Don't run so fast or you'll get hurt"said the girl.

I ran even faster still not knowing were to go I was so angry, sad, happy, frustrated at the same time. I was mostly frustrated not knowing what to do. It was way too much happening in one day. I was starting to get tired and my legs were hurting but I didn't stop.

I was about to Cross the street and I was slowing down a little. So I stopped running in the middle of the street. I was so tired my feet could not take one more step. Then I saw a bright light Infront of me.

 Then I saw a bright light Infront of me

It was getting closer and closer. It was getting so close to me that I couldn't move. Then the unexpected happen.

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12