chapter 22:

I couldn't stop thinking about Oliver for some reason. I don't know what's happening to me but I can't get him of my mind. It's probably nothing, it's probably because of everything that's been happening.

So I started to get ready because Oliver was going to pick me up in 1 hour. This is the dress Nicolette pick for me.

 This is the dress Nicolette pick for me

isn't beautiful. So now I just wait for Oliver. When Oliver came looked at me and then said "let's go". I got in the car and he started driving.

"What's the plan"said Avery. "Well, the same as always just be together, flirt and kiss"said Oliver. "Okay"said Avery. We got there just in time everyone was starting to arrive.

I sat down with Oliver at a table. "I'm going to get something to drink want something sweet Heart" said Oliver. "Yes"please said Avery. If no one was here I would slap him. "No sorry but you can't drink, not after what happened last time" said Oliver. I grabbed Oliver and push him closer to me and whisper in his ear "if you don't bring me a drink I'm going to break your neck"."Fine I'll bring you just one, there isn't even alcohol here anyway" said Oliver. "Thank you honey" said Avery mad. Oliver left to get the drinks.

Then Paris arrive with Ryan."hey, what are you doing alone, were is Oliver said Paris." Oh his getting something to drink"said Avery. "Nicolette has good taste in clothes you look good,

 "Nicolette has good taste in clothes you look good,

don't you think she looks good Ryan" said Avery. "Oh.....umm....yes s..sh... You look beautiful Paris" said Ryan."T... thanks" said Paris blushing. "Do you want to dance" said Ryan. "Sure!" Said Paris. I watch them from a distance and they look perfect for each other.

 I watch them from a distance and they look perfect for each other

"Tell me  a little about you" said Paris. I like the color red, my favorite food is tacos and my favorite movie is cars 2" said Ryan. "Wow you are so interesting" said Paris." I know, I'm the best"said Ryan.

Oliver came with the drinks."Took you long enough"said Avery. "I was talking with Ryder" said Oliver. "Jessica's here?"Said Avery. "Yeah she's over there dancing with Ryder" said Oliver. "Oh, let me go say hi"said Avery. I was on my way over there when someone touch my shoulder.

I turned around and it was Olivia. "Hey I was looking for one of you guys Wear were you"said Olivia. "Oh I was over there with Oliver, and Paris and Jessica are on the dance floor"Said Avery." I was just about to say hi to Jessica"said Avery. "Can you wait for a minute I want you to meet someone" said Olivia. "okay sure"said Avery.

"I want to introduce you to my boy friend"said Olivia. "Were is he?" said Avery. "His.....over there come on" said Olivia.

Avery this is my boyfriend said Olivia. I couldn't believe my eye's. Is it really him no, it can't be. It's..........

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12