Deal With It (Swindle x Cybetronian Designer)

It's my first time writing stories so I hope you enjoy if there's any mistakes let me know I would love your feedback!

A thief was roaming every corner of Detroit, Many people have complained lately about their stuff missing. mostly big metallic objects to be exact.

The rate of disappearing things were increasing each day not to mention the number of cars that had been reported missing and later found stripped on the most remote areas of the city. The Autobot team has been trying to track down the individual who committed such crimes.

"But what about me! I've been sent here only to help make upgrades for the Autobots! I am not just any average Cybertronian for Prime's sake. I am an artist! I design for heroes, for leaders, and you simply want me to stay in the base guarding same as you, Oh please, I didn't even sign up for this! And even if you wish for me to start a project I'd be impossible because your base lacks many materials". You said sternly at Optimus who was both surprised and irritated by your complaints.

"My apologizes (Y/n) but I really need your help for now. I promise we will find a place for you to start with the upgrades and modifications, but for now I only need you to take care of the base we got the thief located and Bumblebee just called for back up" he said letting out an irritated huff trying not to lose his patience because of your demands.

You calmed down when you noticed how harsh you were talking to the him.

"Fine, I will do as you say... for now" you sighed and made your way out toward the monitor.

*A week later*

"(Y/n)!!!" Bumblebee called you as he burst into your room landing on your berth with you in it. "AHHH!! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S-SCRAP!! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING MY ROOM NOW LEAVE BEFORE I-"

"Before you what?" Bumblebee said as he started to move seductively towards you in your berth with a grin growing on his face.

"Ughh! Disgusting!" you reached out for a large paper tube (you used it to trace your designs) that was on your right shelf next to the berth and started beating him with it "don't...you...ever...mess... with...me...you lousy...buzz...boy".

"Ahh...fine...ok...OK you can stop now!" He quickly got up rubbing his head, "I was going to tell you that we got a place for you (Y/n) and we are going to take you there". He started to move slowly backwards after making a decent distance between you and him, he spun and sprang off towards the exit. Meanwhile you started to pack your stuff. And got ready to leave this place.

*Later*

"Here we are (Y/n) the perfect spot for a Cybertronian designer" Optimus said with delight and enthusiasm pointing at a sliding door that was obviously the entrance of the base hidden between rocks, "What is this? a basement located far from civilization! I need a place near me to get resources Optimus" you said with dissatisfaction "You are next to a forest, I bet you can get them from there" Sari muttered in a low tone but enough to everyone to hear trying to bother you.

"I mean resources like metals, tools! for AUTOBOTS, you little semi-organic" you snapped at her. "I got some myself from my store back in Cybertron but I need to find a place where I can get metal parts to start or is there someone which I can exchange deals with".

"Well there is actually a scrap yard, not so far away from here maybe you could check it out" Bumblebee said trying not to make contact with your optics by the incident both of you had this morning.

You stood thoughtfully for a brief moment and got convinced by his answer "Hmmm...Very well! Thank you, you can go now, I'll make myself comfortable in my own new home, visits are dearly appreciated! Bye Bye, farewell, take care, remember to always drive safe". You slightly pushed them and then turned around to enter the your new home.

The place was big, It wasn't old nor new. It was getting rusty on some of the metal walls, but it wasn't something you couldn't handle, you unpacked your stuff and started remodeling the place, with help of your trustful welding machine, that was most likely an electric pencil, you installed all of your systems: mechanical arms, models, a large glowing table and highly intelligent armed alarm system, after a while everything was set.

Before you made yourself comfortable you were immediately displeased by the sudden knocking at your door, you leaned your helm back looking up and sighed trying not to lose your temper and went toward the noise.

The doors split open revealing the Autobot leader "(Y/n) my apologies for coming at this hour but this is highly important and I am in need to seek for your assistance", you stared at him tiredly "Alright, come in. Would you like something to drink Prime?" "No thanks (Y/n), allow me to- well well, you sure made this place look better", "You were saying Prime, bring me to the point" you said after taking a sip of hot oil "Go ahead darling I am listening".

"Well as you might know last week there were a series of robberies in which a team of human criminals were involved, each one of them had a unique ability that made them stand out from each other, but the leader known as Slo-Mo owned a clock which contained a fragment of the Allspark, she used it to slow down machines in order to save her peers from getting caught".

"And why involve me? What do I have to did with this? as far as I know they are locked" you said while drinking from your hot oil before it got cold. "Well, turns out that they were working along with a Decepticon and he had only affiliated to get the allspark fragment from Slo-Mo and take advantage for the Decepticon cause"

"So I assume you caught him" you asked firmly "Actually..." Optimus sat back accommodating himself on the cushion "Bumblebee tried to stop him but he got away when he caught sight of us and left the fragment behind, he tried to grab the but then hesitated and drove off instead".

Then Optimus was trying to get out something from him and finally reached his servo close to you giving out the timepiece with the Allspark in it. "Now (Y/n) the Decepticon's name is Swindle he is known by being an intergalactic arms dealer he is always prepared for anything and there is no doubt that he is still going after this and probably will locate our base meaning the Allspark is no longer safe with us, but the good thing is that Swindle has no idea about your existence so you are now in charge, keep it and be safe, we shall be communicating if anything happens."

You stood there in shock still processing everything that has been told and nodded. "Don't worry Prime nothing will happen to it as long as it is with me" Optimus nodded in agreement and stood up "I shall get going, take care (Y/n)".

"It will be fine Prime, go get some rest you look tired it's been enough bla bla bla for you" You said while escorting him to the door.

After a while he left, once again you found yourself alone, you immediately turned your attention to the timepiece "This is worth studying but not today" you said to yourself and placed it on one of your drawers next to your designing table.

Not much time passed when you heard someone knocking lightly "Augh... What is it now?" You opened the doors by placing your servo on a scanner only to meet with two huge purple optics staring back at you.

"S-Swindle!!??" You asked agitated as you stepped back

"Yes it certainly is" he answered smoothly as he raised his activated cannon at your direction before a huge blast resounded the place.

To be continued...