Flashy (Soundwave G1 x Femme Reader)

"Unacceptable: Rumble and Frenzy you can't go like that, in my times everyone was elegant and didn't dress trashy looking"

Soundwave told the cassettes who had managed to put on a big sized T-Shirt and with big sayings written on them. It was going to be a long night at the Decepticon party.

"Hey Soundwave you used to be flashy" Rumble exclaimed.

"Rumble is right, they also scolded you by being trashy lookin" Frenzy followed.

"You used to dance mambo and fight at the bars, you have to remember". Rumble ran and sat on the floor.

"Who told you that?" Soundwave asked concerned.

"No one" Frenzy smirked. It was Megatron who had told the punks about him.

"Just look at you Soundwave, your not even gonna get that femmes attention wearing this" Rumble said as he made his way up to his chest and grabbed the tie. "(Y/n) likes the hard stuff".

Soundwave jerked when he heard (Y/n)'s name almost making Rumble fall. It was true. She wasn't like any other femme. (Y/n) was the only female Decepticon on board. She was smart and outstanding. Megatron had chosen her to be his partner. Both have been getting along very well so far.

"Boss.. BOSS!" Rumble exclaimed "Quit daydreaming! It's getting late, let's get moving.. we will wait for you at the party".

The two cassettes ran disappearing around the corner.

Soundwave turned his attention to the loose tie. He looked up at the mirror. Maybe they were right, this night is a night to remember and stop being so serious. He carefully removed it placing it on a drawer.

"Enjoying the party (Y/n)? you look pretty exhausted" Frenzy asked her while taking a sip of concentrated energon. "Hmm kinda there's not much to do.. where is Soundwave?".

Frenzy stopped sipping his beverage a huge grin formed across his face "Why you asking!? Do you like him? Right?" The little mech leaned closer eagerly waiting for an answer.

He asked so loudly that everyone else in the party turned their attention towards both of them. "Shush your mouth would you" (Y/n) whispered loudly and reached for some energon cubes shoving them into Frenzy's mouth. "Wait no-mmmh!".

Rumble was approaching the table with beverages for the three of them he placed them on the crystal table and made his way up "Sounders is taking too long".

"Yeah.. and the music is kind of lame" (Y/n) said after getting the beverages.

"Mhm muhhhic imh mhmha mhmm (mhm music is kind of lame)". Frenzy tried to speak with the energon in his mouth.

"What did you say?" Rumble asked.

"He said the music is kind of okay" (Y/n) answered for Frenzy.

"Really Frenzy? Is your processor alright? I can't believe I'm related to you" The blue mech was disappointed.

"Mmmmmm!!!" Frenzy was triggered and turned his helm glaring at (Y/n).

Before she could say something in return the lights went completely off. She could see someone in the dance floor.. she almost spat her energon. Was this really happening!? Soundwave was standing there he had a long light green headband and his paint job was different. He gave a small cassette to our DJ's Thundercraker and Skywarp.

Soundwave started moving his body along with the rhythm it was slow everyone started to cringe.

He placed a servo on his hip and started to move his foot with the rhythm.

A catchy beat started to play, it reminded me about those times when I was a young femme and rebelled against everyone, I used to hang out and play deck with the other younger cybertronians. Those where the good times.

No way!

"Haha Sounders got Flashy!" Skywarp exclaimed with enthusiasm as he hit Thundercracker on the back.

Soundwave made his way in the center of the dance floor. And started dancing with the rhythm.

Everyone knew the song and where invaded with nostalgia suddenly the silence became into cheers and singing.

"Hey Pa! used to be flashy!"

"Hey Pa! Also got scolded"

"Hey Pa! Used to dance mambo!"

"You have!" Everyone yelled. "Have to remember!"

Soundwave made his way towards me and offered me a servo. I took it. He suddenly pulled me into his arms. He gave me twirls nonstop, making my processor dizzy. Until I finally had the hang of it: only wiggled and raised kicks in the air.

We looked and danced like flappers with our funny moves.

"Groovy (Y/n), groovy!!" Rumble shouted from the table feeling a bit tipsy. Holding his beverage towards me and Soundwave as he took a sip. Thundercracker approached him, his face was full of discomfort and disgust. "Er Rumble, you're not drinking the energon Starscream just spat on right?".

The cassette stopped what he was doing and spat the energon on the table splashing Thundercracker. The large mech closed his optics and sighed "Why didn't you tell me before I drank it!? Yuck!" Rumble hissed. The blue seeker shook his helm and proceeded to clean "You know it was meant for me, just a prank as he likes to call it". The napkin absorbed the spilt liquid. the big mech was heading to the trash can. "Hey Thundercracker, can you bring me something to drink after you're done throwing it, I have to turn on this party". Rumble asked. "Nah, I'm good go get it yourself" The seeker answered.

Rumble sat there staring at nothing "Well, looks like I'm getting it myself" he mumbled to himself as he hopped of the chair and walked towards the counter trying not to trip.

"Here you go!" A large servo extended towards the cassette, the seeker came back with two beverages. "What the?" He stepped back "Brought this for you looks like it's just you and me alone, Frenzy is with the others gambling" "Cheers then" Rumble said happily.

Meanwhile me and this new good looking Soundwave kept dancing our feet off. I was about to collapse. But his servos gripped around me, keeping me standing and close to him. "(Y/n).. you look stunning" he suddenly said.

"Oh really?" I asked "Well look who is talking" I said as my servo caressed his frame, making him shiver. He then gave twirl and the music stopped. Everyone cheered and headed back to their seats. Except for me and the Communication commander.

I smiled nervously as his face met mine. "What are you doing?"  I asked trying not to tremble, his presence was just magical. "What lovers do" with that said he removed his faceplate and gave me a kiss, which surprised me but went along with it.