Glory Box (TFA Megatron x Female Human Reader)

It was a nice and chilly evening. Everyone at the Decepticon quarter were already in stasis. Except for the warlord, it's been a very busy and stressful week fighting against the Autobots, plans failing badly everything was going terribly wrong; But his hunger for power wouldn't stop him by taking decisions or try his best to succeed.

But this time it was different. Megatron was feeling at his weakest. The only thing he desired was recharge with a stasis nap.

He took the hall and headed to his private quarters. He finally arrived leaned gently on the berth. And proceed to close his optics enjoying the softness and warmth underneath when suddenly the monitor caught a signal and started playing it on the screen with sound.

Megatron was getting troubled by the sound every passing minute, but was to tired to get up. Instead he waited for somebody to turn it off. Some time passed and it seemed like no one was aware of it. The warlord turned facing the ceiling and groaned annoyed he quickly stood up and went toward the monitor room.

"I shall extinguish the spark of the one that left the monitor on!" As he went inside he met with the big box projecting images "What is this?" he stood there watching people laughing in a talk show "I don't see the sarcasm, What are they laughing at? Am I missing something?" the warlord leaned closer accidentally pressing a button changing channel "Is this what humans call a TV program? How interesting, moving images" he hummed and began switching channels.

He found a lot: Soap Opera, kid cartoons, movies, kitchen classes, Evening News, Talk shows, Series...etc. Nothing seemed to gain his attention until he skipped a program in which the lights were almost faded with a red background. Megatron quickly went back to the channel and stared "Nothing is happening in here...everything is quiet" then suddenly a female figure appeared in a stage and went towards the microphone

-Your POV-

"Okay baby we are about to start! Remember to always look at the camera, we are going Live at this moment!" the Director said to you. You nodded.

"Alright, y'all over there, please fix her dress she needs to look stunning. It's the first time this bar has requested a singer to go on TV" the cameraman yelled at the makeup artists. They quickly accommodated your combed hair and fixed your backless dress.

It was your first time singing in front of a professional camera it was your dream, to stand out and sing for many people to transmit what you feel. You were cut out from your thoughts. "(Y/n) it's time!".

I am ready. I was born ready.

—Megatron's POV-

A sweet beat started to arise from the stage and then the female began to move gracefully with the music touching the microphone with delicacy.

I'm so tired, of playing
Playing with this bow and arrow
Gonna give my heart away
Leave it to the other girls to play
For I've been a temptress too long
Just

She lift up her face looking directly to the screen.

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be, a woman
I just want to be a woman

I stood astonished with wide optics. "Was she looking straight at me?".

From this time, unchained
We're all looking at a different picture
Through this new frame of mind
A thousand flowers could bloom
Move over, and give us some room

Once again she started moving. Caressing her body along with the rhythm, looking with beautiful (E/c) eyes towards the camera singing.

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be, a woman
I just want to be a woman

*Bass solo*

A mixture of unknown feelings were taking over me I felt touched deeply. I felt a huge arousal growing upon me. Her voice, the music. her figure were too much.

So don't you stop, being a man
Just take a little look from our side when you can
Sow a little tenderness
No matter if you cry
For this is the beginning of forever and ever
It's time to move on
So I want to be

The program ended, I could only see her lovely face staring towards me. Finally the credits popped out including the name of the place. Not to far from here.

Her hunger for satisfaction was huge as mine. I am willing to help her fulfill her wish.

Give her a reason to be a woman.