Until The End (Rescue Bots Blurr x Cybertronian Reader)

@Kira12121 I took too long! Sorry!

"Alright everyone! as you will know apparently Prime is sending us more guests to help save the city.. Blah blah blah". If I'm honest that's all what Heatwave said as he introduced another temporary team member, I was very hyped because I no longer would work alone from what I heard before the arrival.

"So everyone welcome (Y/n)! She is joining us for some time as part of her training" our leader announced. He stepped aside revealing a small femme about half his height. She didn't smile at all she stood sternly and shook servos with each one of us without saying a word, her only way to salute: Shake servos, look directly at our optics and nod.

"Ah! I forgot to mention. Blurr, she will be your partner by now on, since you need more discipline and need to follow orders" Heatwave told me.

'Scrap' I said within me.

After some missions, she finally spoke, but barely smiled. She was an interesting femme with skills and everything that made her a worthy warrior but I wanted to know a little bit more about her: her thoughts on Heatwave, her hobbies, her favorite colors. So I decided to lighten things up between us.

"Hey (Y/n) wanna race?" I asked excitedly as I transformed from my vehicle mode hoping that maybe my excitement transmitted to her like an electric shock.

"I'm not sure, it's just so cloudy and I believe it's gonna rain anytime soon" (Y/n) said in response. "Well.. why not take a chance right now?" I said as I leaned down, she seemed thoughtful "It's now or never" I finally said.

"Alright" she sighed "But I have a request". (Y/n) said as she stretched. "What is it?" I asked concerned. "Follow me" (Y/n) pointed to the GPS located on her servo. I nodded. After that, we raced for a while. Our goal was to reach the other side of the city. But then (Y/n) decides to take the long way home, I followed her as she requested earlier, we finally meet in a field of stone, everything seemed too dead. She finally spoke "I don't know how you are suppose to feel".

I turned my helm to her direction, "Well Im feeling like a bot with no life, my body is cold and still, waiting for a spark light, but I don't want to waste my time waiting for it to strike" I said as I approached her.

"Such a poet" She said.. Finally smiling!

Underneath the concrete sky (Y/n) puts her hand in mine she says "Life is a game we're meant to lose.. stick by me and I'll stick by you, because I'm like a princess who is a tower way up high waiting for a kiss to bring me back to life, but I don't want to spend my time looking for another guy.. another mech".

She immediately pulled me into a small and sweet kiss. I didn't have time to give it back. My optics were wide open "What was that?" I asked shakily, I couldn't believe what just happened.

"Blurr I love you like you have no idea, I always wanted to be near you! I had come to earth to reunite with you, you have no idea how much work was it to pass the many tests! The many challenges And now I realize I did it!"

"We are young and we are free, I want to live my life with you Blurr!" She calmed down "Before we end like this" she pointed at the tombstones. Gray and sad tombstones. I looked at her in awe, it amazed me how much she went through only to be on my side, I knew it was time to tell her. "(Y/n)" she looked up at me, her beautiful optics fixed into mine "I-I have feelings for you.. too.. I would do anything for you to stay, or leave"

Her optics were almost leaking, I smiled and cleaned her tears from her face with my digits. "In other words.. I love you 'till the end".

We pulled into a kiss, we were soon covered in water, she was right it was gonna rain anyways.