Movie night (TFP Ratchet x Winged Reader)

Glitcha this one is for you! Hope you like it!

It was a very boring afternoon at the Autobot base, the kids and I were watching movies and eating popcorn just to kill time, of course I couldn't eat popcorn so I decided to share energon cubes with Bumblebee. The five of us were into the movie. Miko said it's called (y/m/n), amazing film; it finally ended and it was time for the kids to sleep, they were having the night over with us. We all groaned at Ratchet when he gave the orders. I rolled my optics.

"Don't look at me like that (Y/n)" he scolded. "I need you to come back here, we have things to do" Ratchet winked at me and gave me a smile. My optics widened at his gesture, I kept looking at him as I left to say good night to the kids.

After a while, I came back to the monitor room where Ratchet was waiting for me. The only thing we had to do was accommodate tools and leave everything prepared for the next mission. Even though he was a grumpy bot he always let out his kind side to me. He was lovely, I never had the chance to express my feelings for him, the cost of being the only Autobot that had a jet as an alt mode. I was always out on missions, we couldn't see each other often and it kept sinking my spark and tormenting my processor that maybe one day I wouldn't come back. Luckily, these days have been tranquil, no Decepticon action and me spending my time on the base near him.

But the thing is that we didn't have any privacy, the kids are now spending much more time with us and the others were on the same place where Ratchet was. So.. no way I could get to tell him.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" He snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh! It's nothing it's just.." I let out a sigh, he was concerned about me that's a good start. "Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything" my nerves went all over me, I couldn't speak or spell a word out and to make things worse, my processor went blank with the beautiful hue of his optics that stared into mine, it had me hypnotized. "(Y/n), we are done, everything is organized for tomorrow" He looked away rubbing the back of his helm, I've ruined it.. scrap.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Ratchet proposed, just to break the silence between us. "Sure!" I said with enthusiasm, I made my way out of the monitor room and came back with energon goodies for us. "Why don't we watch this one, I've never seen it" Carefully Ratchet pulled out the disc. I nodded, it was another movie from the bunch, it wouldn't surprise me. They were all for kids nothing bad.

We sat on the medical berth to be comfortable, except I felt too comfortable to the point were I leaned on his shoulder plate, I was a bit smaller than him. He really didn't mind, I was so into the movie that I realized I was invading his space. I immediately moved away apologizing. "It's alright (Y/n)" he placed a servo on my shoulder, a faint smile grew on my face. But I decided to sit up straight and continue watching the movie.

Everything was alright when the vampire couple in the movie had an 'interesting' encounter with each other, it took a different twist. It was funny, but I kept the giggles inside me, Ratchet was not amused by this. After the scene passed Ratchet turned the TV off. He was trembling and breathing heavily as if he had fought. I looked at him confused and a little disappointed. We then looked into each other's optics for a moment, it was getting awkward with each second passing "Ratchet are you—whoa!" Before I could finish, in a matter of seconds I was pinned on the berth with him on top, I opened my mouth to say something but his dermas met with mine, he gave me a long passionate kiss that made me hum and made my optics roll of pleasure, we parted for air "(Y/n).. tell me.. if it's not too soon.. to show my feelings towards you"

"No.. it's.. perfect" I responded trying to catch my breath "Let me.. show you.. too" I said between gasps before we locked into a kiss once again. We squirmed as we caressed our bodies, until we fell on the floor making the whole place shake. I stood up and offered a servo to help him stand up, without warning he grabbed me by the legs, I instinctively warped onto him, Ratchet walked as he hold me until we met with the wall. My wings made a screeching sound but we didn't care, it was our moment. He then passed a servo on my interface plate as he kissed my neck cables, making me a moaning mess, I did the same with his. He grunted and said my name. Somehow I managed to get back down, and pushed the mech towards the monitors, his back was against all the buttons breaking them, it released a lot of sparks. We met our dermas again, his servos were embracing my waist and I was drawing patterns on his crotch.

We rolled on the controls until they were scrap, we tried to be dominant over each other as we kissed. Once again we where on the floor and rolled all over the place; we broke everything on our way. We finally stopped at the middle of the room and stared at each other. Ratchet looked at me with lust, both of us removed our plates, and him being on top started thrusting into me, making me moan. "Say my name (Y/n)" I softly said his name, my voice was almost fading. He kept with the interface, when suddenly the floor began to rumble, someone was approaching fast, I looked over at the hall and our leader stood up still, shocked. Our optics met, I couldn't help but to feel embarrassed that our leader would find us in this scenario.

Ratchet noticed me looking at other direction other than him, he followed my view and then stopped. "Frag off Optimus!" He yelled "We will fix everything tomorrow".

Optimus just covered his optics and ran away from the scene. After being interrupted we didn't want to keep doing our business on the monitor room, so we decided to move at my quarters.

He did interrupted us so me and Ratchet decided to interrupt everyones sleep with the crashing and our thrusting against the wall. We ended up having a good night. Except for the rest.

As we accommodated ourselves in our blankets we looked at each other. He placed a servo on my face and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you Ratchet" I said faintly. He just smiled in return "I love you too (Y/n).. I needed that".