Glory Box (TFA Megatron x Female Human Reader) Part 2

After my performance everyone applaud. I finally went back to the dressing room and changed to my regular clothes: just a dress and a large coat to cover most of my goods (if you know what I mean). "Good Night everyone!" I said as I went through the door, the streets were calm, I could see people walking with their families. To avoid any social contact, I went behind the bar where my car was parked.

My hand was searching for the car keys, it took a while until I found them "A-ha!" I said as the keys entangled around my hand.

I was so tired of performing, 'All my anxieties will disappear eventually.. with some drinks but that's when I arrive home. Good luck (Y/n) in becoming a local celebrity' I said in my head. After starting the engine I reached out to fix the visor. My hand barely touched the little mirror and I froze.

Two red eyes watched me maliciously from the dark alley, this meant no good, not at all.

"Remain silent human if you wish to live" the deep voice ordered. 'Holy' now more than never I wanted the Autobots here, I never thought I would even use their help, millions of civilians and I had to be the target. WHY!?

Suddenly everything went pitch black.

"Wake up (Y/n)"

My eyes slowly opened, only a dim light illuminated the room, it was like a control room but weirdly enough it looked like a room, 'Huh?' I thought to myself while still waking up, trying to process where was I.

I felt pain all over my body, I was cold and I felt blood going down my leg, pretty sure I had a wound. I tried to reach it but I was welcomed by the unpleasant surprise to realize that my hands were tied behind my back.

"You are wounded"

I looked up locking eyes with the leader of the Decepticons. "MEGATRON!" I said in shock, fearing that it was the last thing I would see before I died. He looked a little confused he went down to my level and noticed the red stream on my leg. I looked down where he was looking, at my leg. My fears vanished maybe he wanted to help me

He slowly took the tip of my dress (without asking me!) and lifted it up to see where the blood was coming from. He managed to lift it a little bit too much making me red and uncomfortable so in reaction I kicked his hand. "You bastard don't you know anything about boundaries!" I yelled at him but he didn't seem to like that. "I don't know where I am, I am hurt, I feel disrespected, I am at my lowest point! what do you want from me!? Do you want to kill me? do it now!"

The mech stood up straight towering me. I was helpless. "(Y/n).. you are here because I could see in your eyes, through that box.. you craved something that no one has ever given you" I looked at him confused, my heart was beating fast "And I am more than qualified to give it to you" Megatron said as he turned around and walked out of his room.

'Come on (Y/n) you can get out of here' I squirmed as I struggled to untie myself. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. My hands felt weak and my body began to sweat, it wasn't easy to free myself while wearing a coat. Suddenly I heard steps approaching me. I looked up only to see Megatron, around my size!?

The mech approach the enormous bed I was on, he still towered over me for a few feet but that did make it any better.

"(Y/n) I'm gonna ask you something, have you ever been satisfied?" His voice echoed in my ears. "W-What do you mean?" My voice stuttered.

"Has anyone really given you the reason to be a WOMAN!?" Megatron grabbed my legs and pulled me at the edge of the bed quite aggressively. I soon realized.. was he referring to the song I was performing a few hours ago. "I-I am sorry Lord Megatron you must have misunderstood" finally I managed to spit out some words, he looked at me a bit confused but his servos never let go of my legs. "I am an artist, and I sing.. that's what I do for a living"

The Lord stood there processing what I just told him, he looked down at me "I see.. but you haven't still answered my question young lady"
I figured there wasn't any other way to leave so I might as well answer him before he hurts me.

"No lord Megatron I've never been satisfied before" My body gave up resisting, I felt tired and I couldn't continue to fight for myself.

"Well you will no longer feel empty inside (Y/n)" his servos slowly caressed my body "I advise you to not resist, you'll make it easier for both of us if you comply" he reached above me untying my hands knowing that I wouldn't do a thing.

I let out a whimper, I was prepared to feel humiliated by the very own Dark lord. His servos were teasing my neck making me shiver, my body was tense I had no where to go, I didn't even dare to attack him, it was obvious he was much more stronger than me, so I wasn't going to risk my life. He took hold of my dress, ripping it apart.

Be aware I added a little spice

Megatron climbed on top of me, he looked deep into my eyes "Tell me (Y/n) what do you want me to do" he asked as he stroked my (h/c) hair "I-It's my first time Lord Megatron I don't know where to go from here" he looked at me as if he were thinking what to do next.

"Touch me" he said softly, he took my hands into his, traveling all over his chest and then making me touch every part of him, he was surprisingly warm for a robot. I looked at him in the eye "I am all yours (Y/n)" he whispered, I suddenly was caught off guard with his lips kissing my neck making me moan. "Do not worry about being loud, this room is soundproof your sounds are for me to enjoy only" after saying that Megatron took away from me what was supposed to be my first kiss.

I died inside a little bit, but then realized that it was an actual good kiss so I gave in, my arms wrapped around his thick strong neck, I pulled him into me and made my way to his neck cables, he began to breath heavily and started to stroke my body "You are very soft (Y/n)" he said softly before kissing me passionately. I might as well go along with it. After a while of foreplay the mech was finally inside of me. My arms were around him as he thrusted inside me, at first I felt pain as my insides were slowly stretched so I held onto him for dear life but then.. a wave of pleasure got over me, I smiled and began to moan each time he hit the right spots. But then, my mind started having second thoughts about what I was doing.. 

Why was my first time with a Decepticon? And not any Decepticon but with the one and only fierce leader Megatron. It will probably look bad in the eyes of others. But my life? My career!? It's all gone now if they know what I've done.  

And then it happened.

"(Y/n) I am going to overload!" He growled as he gave a final thrust that made me leave a loud moan "Megatron!" I climaxed. I then could feel his erect spike pumping his seed inside me it was too much it even got on his bed. He turned his attention towards me and laid down next to me. Even though we were done he kept caressing my curves as I was on my side.

"No one will ever know we did this (Y/n)" I glanced at him, I was internally freaking out, for a moment I thought he read my mind but it was just a coincidence that he said it. I moved closer to him, He was surprised to see me so calm after what happened earlier, the truth was that I did no longer feel intimidated. I placed my hand on his face and made eye contact. "How are you feeling (Y/n)?" he asked. "Was I worthy of your satisfaction?" he expected an answer patiently. "Yes.. for my first time it has"

He chuckled and sighed "I never thought a human would have the potential to be so.. electrifying" I giggled at his comment. "I will admit, I take pride on being your first carnal encounter" 

He then pulled me closer "You are my woman."