Deal With It (Swindle x Cybertronian Designer) Part 2

"S-Swindle!!??" You asked agitated as you stepped back

"Yes it certainly is" he answered smoothly as he raised his activated cannon at your direction before a huge blast resounded the place.

A lot of smoke came out from the burnt entrance. Swindle withdrew his canon into his arm. And drew his purple optics towards the already destroyed door. Ready to infiltrate the base and regain the timepiece, the mech brushed the little dust that got on him and waited patiently for the smoke to clear. The mech approached slowly, the view was quite opaque but that didn't stop the thief. He drew his attention to the polished furniture and advanced tools. The view was flawless. Everything looked too expensive.. too valuable. Without thinking, He moved forward decided to take some things. Suddenly guns came out from the ceiling at his direction. A red laser pointed at his chest, he saw the little light near. Swindle looked down and immediately noticed where it was pointing. He jerked and fell on his back. Soon the guns were about to aim at him. The mech nervously crawled backwards, closing his optics, waiting for his end to come.

A few moments passed and nothing happened. He peeked with one optic. The guns weren't there. The mech recollected enough courage and decided to get up and leave the base. As soon as possible, he didn't want to deal again with the guns. So he turned his view towards the entrance and froze.

A bot about half his size was blocking the entrance. Very fine frames for a common Cybertronian. "Leaving so soon darling?" You asked intrigued. "What in the... H-how?.. this can't be!? Nobody can't survive the blast?! Unless.." With a swift move he rolled over and got his canon shooting at you once again. You stood raising your arms to cover your face. The aim exploded on you but didn't do any damage. Swindle narrowed his optics both concerned and confused the bot looked familiar. "How dare you shoot me again!! I am (Y/n)! The most recognized designer in all Cybertron!" You leaned towards him.

"You should know that anyone that comes into my design zone.." you got closer, inches enough to touch him "never comes out the same". With that said, your mechanical arms grabbed Swindle by the limbs. Swindle struggled against the machines in vain. He was later dragged to the table. You walked a side with your welding pencil. You stopped to look straight into the mech scared optics, raising your servo with all your might and then letting on fall over him knocking him out.

Everything turned black.

Some time passed, Swindle woke up and sat on the berth making away the soft blankets. Rubbing his optics, confused by the situation. "W-wha? What happened? He asked out loud to himself yawning. He got out of the berth. "I'm much more.. lighter" he explored his frames facing the wall. "Of course darling you are going to feel lighter, also you might experience some fatigue, nothing more". You sat on your cushion grabbing your hot oil. "Come along Swindle" the mech sat down next to you. You handed some oil. "Energon cubes?" you offered. "I'll take them, thank you very much". You left the oil on the crystal table and stood.

"Very Well Swindle, as you should have noticed, I made some changes to your body, you have very interesting features, I'm not gonna lie, although it was a little tricky to get you fixed so I had to check all of the parts of your body" your index digit pointed at the mech, Swindle stiffened, a red shade appeared across his face. He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his helm. "Oh no! darling I didn't see anything private, don't get me wrong" you noticed his uncomfortableness.

"And even if I did, I'll do it with respect and professionalism and your consent". The mech was relieved by the fact that the smaller bot didn't see him nude, but still had questions. "Why did you do this to me?" Your face changed completely, you were no longer (Miss/Mister) nice bot. "Well isn't it obvious? I thought I have told you that anyone that enters my design zone never goes out the same". "Oh it's true, you mentioned that a few minutes ago" "Days" you interrupted. "Huh?". You took a sip from your beverage. "Days, two days! Two solar cycles! 48 hours! You got into stasis for that much time!".