Wrecker's Heart (Wheeljack x Young Femme Reader)

Cybertron was already at peace, the cities were revived with lights, everything looked just like before, before the Great War. After many cycles of traveling galaxies, encounters with Decepticons on earth with the other Autobots, my life was crazy, so many things happening to me, full of adventure. And I wanted it to stay that way.

I landed the jackhammer on the Capital of Cybertron and transformed into my vehicle mode, entering the driveway. Admiring the buildings, It's been so much time since I've been here, the streets were full of Cybertronians. It had reached the most lonely parts of the city. It was dark but the lights were enough to see. Just like earth. The rest of the Autobots still remained on earth, I don't know why they decided to stay, they are missing out Cybertron's best peak of life. I burst into the roads feeling free. I got into unknown territory, further and further from the city. Not that I minded, adventure was my thing, my style.

After getting into many undiscovered streets, my engines were tired. My adrenaline started to slow down. I needed a place to restore energy and go back to the jackhammer, to keep going with the journey. I wanted to see my friends back in Jasper. Do wrecker stuff with Bulkhead and the others, probably hang out with Arcee. So many ideas came into my mind. The truth is that I missed them, despite the many invitations they gave me to stay, Id rather do things on my own. I kept walking until I stopped at the sight of a crowded street. The sounds of chattering between the bots, exchanging money, on the other side there was a row of femmes. I stood on the spot, looking everywhere, scanning everything, seems to be like I came upon a prostitution chain. The femmes were with bright flawless frames, waiting for their customer to pick them up, there was a mech who was offering them and making deals with the horny mechs.

Engaging with a prostitute wasn't my thing but I neither disrespect them, it takes a lot of courage and determination to go out and sell your body for a living. I began to walk to see the place, not so far away the lights of the Capital were shining, I was indeed going to a place to drink some energon and recharge. I walked as I watched all of the femmes lined up, listening to the deals, some of them offered their services "Need anything to recharge" "Threesome?" "Cheap pay?". No thanks, was all I answered and kept walking. Suddenly a nearby discussion was happening a few steps away, a mech was fighting with another to take the femme. "I saw her first so she is coming with me!" One of them yelled to the other. "Well I am paying for her at a more higher price than you!" the other snapped back. Typical fighting for the femme. I walked a few steps only to see how further the gossip was going. I was intrigued.

"The one that gives the higher offering takes her!" The dealer proposed. 'This femme needs to be stunning to get into this mess' I thought with a smirk. I got closer and stood there. I wasn't picturing this. The mechs were fighting for a Sparkling! A Sparkling! She isn't even what humans call a teenager, she must be like twelve, her helm was turning to mechs each time they said something, her face was serious. I didn't like the situation she was driven in and I don't think it was allowed by Cybertronian rule for a girl to offer herself like that. My instincts were telling me to do something quick. "I'll take her" I raised my servo interrupting. The three mechs looked at me in confusion "And you two better not try anything on me or you'll be sorry". The dealer noticed that I wasn't playing. I gave enough money to him, he counted to make sure that the amount was correct. "Very Well, bring her back before morning, she is an obedient femme and she'll do as she is told" he said while grabbing her harshly by the arm. She didn't complain, her helm was down when I grabbed her. She did not dare look up to me. The other two only started arguing with the pimp.

Now, my purpose was take her away from that job and.. Then what? I don't know if she has a family or somebody is looking for her, It's better if I talk to her and gain her trust. We were still walking towards the lights of the city, my processor was working in how to start a conversation, then it hit me. "So what's your designation kiddo?" I asked being friendly enough. She looked up at me surprised at the sudden speaking "(Y/n) sir" her voice was soft, delicate, there was no doubt she was still a youngling. "(Y/n), that's a very nice and unique name, I'm Wheeljack" I offered my servo. She looked at me concerned and shook my servo. "Nice to meet you, Wheeljack sir" she was polite enough for a young one. "What's your age (Y/n)?" I asked curiously. "Ten.. I'm turning eleven next week" I could hear excitement in her voice, she was happy. "Boss brings me little presents like jewelry to look stunning, a lot of them say I'm stunning".