A Mouse Circus (Ravage x G1 Cassette Reader)

I got inspired by the movie 'Coraline' it's a bit long so I'm sorry. I tried to make it short as possible. Enjoy!

Ever since I joined to fight with the Decepticons I was still getting used to my cassette partners Rumble, Frenzy, Lazerbeak and Ravage.

Rumble and Frenzy were very friendly and got along with me. They behaved like brothers always mocking each other, getting often into trouble and getting out with it. And even both will drag me into their mischief and share the same punishment Soundwave gave us.

Lazerbeak always spent his time on Soundwave's shoulder. And sometimes Ravage will join Soundwave but he was most likely to be alone, run off for a while to who knows where.

Ravage was known to be a solitary and a fierce, yet smart feline. He hated being bothered by anyone save for the communication commander. I was intrigued in finding a way to gain his attention and trust. I hated the fact that he had to be alone, maybe his attitude towards others was because of the lack of attention. So that's when it hit me "I shall make something for him!".

Back then I knew that humans were always thrilled to see the circus, a place to entertain themselves along with their families. It was what humans called a 'magical' place. Fortunately I had a chance to sneak into one with Rumble, what stood out the most were the dancers dressed in fancy uniforms, dancing evenly along with the music... It was perfect!. But I decided to add a tiny feline touch to it.

It was obvious that I needed dancers but I wasn't going to get the human ones from the circus. So I started gathering materials to make mechanical dancers. Later I knew that cats were interested in small creatures called mice and decided to make the models based on it. Although Ravage is a cybertronian cat. I thought it was a good idea and made mice dancers.

"Hey (Y/n)! I already got the supplies for the tent" Rumble said putting the materials on the floor "Are you sure it's going to work, he is a very introverted guy" "I am sure he is going to love it, I mean, who takes their time to do all this only to get close to somebody?" I asked confidently.

"Well apparently YOU are the one that takes a lot of time and I doubt this is going to work so...Ahem seeing you in this situation makes me feel pity for you so that's the reason I offered myself to help" "Now if you excuse me I am going to pitch the tent" he said with a smile on his face while picking up the things and leaving you.

*Timeskip*

At last everything was set, now I only needed to find Ravage. I went and asked Soundwave, he only raised his servo pointing to a hill.

I made my way and found the feline sitting enjoying the view. "Hello Ravage" I greeted him. He only turned his head towards me. "I brought something for you" I reached out to a box with energon cubes. The feline came closer and started feasting on it. I used the time when he was eating to pet him behind his neck.

"Why are you always isolating yourself from others? It must be because you're the outcast. Am I right?" I asked not waiting for him to respond as I passed my servo on his back. He seem not to be bothered.

"I come and go as I please (Y/n)". I startled not expecting him to answer. "Wait...so y-you can speak?! How?!".

"I just can". He raised his head and walked to the edge and sat to admire the view once more. "After all nobody pays attention to me, so nobody else needs to know I can speak. But unlike others...I've seen the many struggles you've done to get near me. I appreciate your gift (Y/n). And I believe it's wise to make you know".

"Well, I feel flattered that I managed to gain your trust" I said with sympathy.

"Please sit right next to me, it's a beautiful afternoon and I want to share the view with you". We sat together gazing at the beautiful orange sunset and talked for awhile until it went completely dark.

We stood up and made are way to the ship. I was walking happily until I realized that I haven't taken Ravage to see the little show I made for him. "Ravage" he drove his attention to me. "Yes (Y/n)?" "I have something else for you please follow me" I sprang not letting him answer, not to much time passed and the feline was right behind me. Chasing.

I drove my attention towards the road and finally caught sight of the tent. I quickly slid inside and made room for my guest. Ravage finally arrived "Please make yourself comfortable" I stood up and spoke out loud. "I (Y/n) part of the cassette team, am introducing my astonishing, stupendous and amazing jumping mouse circus!".

A bunch of mice jumped out of nowhere and formed a word spelling 'Ravage'. "My name!" said Ravage already astonished. The mice proceed to make rows and started playing a catchy melody and started jumping forming many shapes while following the rhythm. The show ended when the mice formed a tower and quickly disintegrated. I knelt holding a top hat and the mice quickly ran into it.

I immediately stood when all of them got inside and placed the hat on me. Ravage was shocked "So what do you think? Did you enjoy your little surprise?". "I-I can't believe you did this! only for me (Y/n)...Yes, I definitely enjoyed it!" He jumped on me continuing to purr and stroke against me.

I felt my spark growing warm and grabbed Ravage. And both leaned our foreheads together.

A new relationship was born.

Hope you like it!