Just Like The Old Days (Optimus Prime & Megatron G1)

I will tell you the story of two young mechs that long ago they used to bring serenade to the same femme. Time and war separated both, and was also the time in charge of bringing them back.
And this is what happened in the gather.

"Come my friend, I will invite you a drink" Megatron offered as he invited Optimus inside his quarters.

"I don't drink anymore, thanks" the prime politely refused the offer.

"Don't drink? Well, I'll invite you a coffee" the gladiator said as he headed towards the kitchen.

"Alright" Optimus said in response as he took a seat on the soft sofa.

"I want to remember that crazy time of yesterday when we were young mechs" said the Decepticon.

"Well, before we continue, tell me what happened with your wife?" Prime asked as he took a sip.

"Hmm.. we got divorced" Megatron said while he looked into the warm beverage.

"Im sorry to hear that, did she left you for being unfaithful?" Optimus assumed knowing the mech.

Megatron gave a small nod and a sighed regretfully.

"Remember I used to send her roses, but she fell in love with your carnations, we used to take together serenade, together to that balcony, you the guitar and I maracas, She was 18 and we were 19" nostalgia took over Prime's head.

"Only because you're my friend I confess to you"
"what happens?" asked prime as he leaned forward. "I divorced but I miss her look, I dream she will come back I love her even more then when I got married"

"Let's take together serenade!" The Autobot said with enthusiasm. "Nah, it's not gonna be worth it"
"She has to know this" Optimus said happily "Me the guitar and you maracas just like the old times" He then proceeded to grab Megatron's old guitar that hanged near the door and gave it to his friend.

"Conquer her, love her, just like you did with Cybertron, just like when we were 19"