Indecent Proposal (Knockout x Human Reader)

After a long day working on the outskirts of Jasper, Nevada. I was heading to the nearest bar it was about half an hour. This only happens to a graduate that tries to look for a well paid job in a town, not even a city, a town. "I knew I should've gone to Texas". I blamed myself while parking the car.

It was already night, the stars looked beautiful. I could feel the cool breeze getting through my thin blouse. Only to make me shiver and run into the bar restaurant. The place was crowded there were a lot of people. The clinging of the glasses, undistinguished chattering, music, it was a very organized caos.

I stood on the entrance looking for a place to sit. All the tables were already occupied so my only choice was the bar counter. I walked up and took the seat. I raised my hand to the bartender and requested a lemonade with mineral water. I didn't want to get drunk. I'm new to the city, I barely know people, and friends? Huh, asking me about friends is like asking a kid the answer to a calculus problem. None.

A thing that I like about this place is it's music they got very good taste when playing music for the dance floor. The owners must really enjoy it, much more because of their Hispanic background. Personally I don't know much Spanish, but occasionally I will make conversation with the owner's wife. She is such a charming person. She has also taught me to dance, turns out I'm pretty good at it, she along with her husband never charged me for dinner, it was always free. I'm very thankful. Maybe I do have people who care for me.

Finally I got my lemonade, the bartender reminded me there was no need to pay. I nodded and proceeded to hold the straw into my mouth. He gave me a sympathetic smile and got back to attend the others. This was much better than I expected. Who would think lemonade tasted so good!? Only me maybe. I turned around facing the crowd in hopes to spot a friendly face. Everyone looked so into their business.

"Looks it's just you and me" A smooth voice said from behind my ear, I turned around in surprise. A red head, a real RED head dressed in a red suit with a nice yellow tie was staring directly at me. He looked ridiculous but at the same time he was handsome. I kept sipping while scanning him up and down. "Where you talking to me?" I asked concerned. "Of course! your the only person sitting next to me—".

"(Y/n)! Querida! Como has estado corazón!? Veo que ya te encontraste a alguien, desean tomar alguna bebida?". (Deary! How you've been sweetheart!? I see you found someone, do you wish for a drink?).

Before I could even answer the man spoke first.

"Desearía ordenar lo mismo que ella, si no es mucha molestia". (I Would Like to order the same as her, if it's not too much trouble).

The elderly woman nodded happily "Claro que sí caballero, en un momento". (Of course gentleman, in a moment).

She left and in no time she came back holding two glasses of lemonade. This time leaving for good. It was only me and red guy. "So (Y/n) is it? Such a nice name" he complimented before sipping. "Thank you" I said sheepishly "What's your name?" I asked. The man finished his lemonade and looked at me with a grin. "Just call me KO my name is a little.. complicated" he hesitated a little "I'm not from here".

My eyes were only centered on him, he was gorgeous! The fact that he was a foreign disappointed me.

Before I could even say anything the music started playing. Dance floor.

KO and I turned around. All the people gathered around the dance floor and couples went in to dance. The atmosphere was getting pretty good, vivid.

I started to hum the song playing on. I knew it very well, it was so popular here (it can be your favorite song), after that the lights fainted a little. A new song was coming up.