Chamber Unveiled (TFP Shockwave x Cybertronian Reader)

So many things have been happening after bringing back to life an already extinguished specie, the Predacon. Since then, all of us had to do some unusual assignments like searching for more energon mines. Not that I minded, it was good because it was the only thing that kept our spark alive. but I immediately started suspecting; something wasn't right.

Sometime ago I infiltrated as a Decepticon seeker, they were clueless that an Autobot was amongst them. I later heard the warlord talking about creating an army of predacons to finish the Autobots but I never heard mention it again ever since. I was ordered by Megatron's second in command, Starscream to go out alone and explore a certain area deep in the forest.

"Why do we need more energon mines. Don't we already have enough?". "It's none of your concern (Y/n), stop making questions and do as you been told. Megatron is in need of the energon for a project".

"Is it about the Predacon army?" I asked eagerly yet innocently. "W-What!? You know about it" the seeker shrieked. "Yes.. is something the matter?" I continued. The seeker was hiding something I could tell. "Well.. No! Go on and do your research." "West?". "Yes". "And East?". "No.. only West..far west! Over there" he pointed out. "Why not East too?". Starscream was raging at my questions. "Only west, the east have already been taken–errr explored, Yes! explored! Now leave before I–!". Immediately I transformed and took off, not letting him finish.

I didn't take too long. Only a few hours. I was about to send the report to Starscream by the com. When my processor reminded me about the Predacon project. I stood there thinking if it was a good idea to explore the east mines, and see with my own optics what was in there. Probably energon. But something was telling me that there was even more. I needed to find out.

Not much time passed and I was already wandering inside the mines. "Well it looks like I was wrong. Anyways! I shall get going". One, two, three, four, five.. steps taken and suddenly the whole place was shaking. Making many rocks fall. "This isn't a earthquake area!". made myself aside until it stopped. I turned around only to see rocks covering the entrance and looked for other ways to get out. To much turning around made me dizzy and got lost. I had no idea where I came from. 'Call to the ship, Call to the ship' was all my processor could think of. I did. No signal.

Despite my body structure, I started moving rocks, then decide to shoot. Luckily, a tunnel was revealed. Without hesitation I went in, it was narrow but I fitted perfectly. I keep crawling putting my servos on the sides to support me. Until light showed at the end. My spark was beating fast. I was proud of myself 'Yes, I did it!'.

The light soon started vanishing and found myself in a complete dark place. Not far from me I noticed huge containers with some yellow liquid and something inside. My curiosity took over and went closer. "Primus" a gasp escaped from me. "So this is were the project is held". Saying this to myself while my servo felt the cold glass containing a Predacon. I saw monitors in my peripheral vision. 'Bingo' I thought. I entered the codes into the big computer and waited for something to appear. Finally, I got all of the information. My optics were busy reading but with every word my optics narrowed. I felt discomfort. "They really want to kill the Autobots. No, I have to tell them".

In an act of despair, I turned around only to find myself face to optic with the mad scientist raising a spark chamber. My body didn't react. Everything went black.

I woke up in an unknown room. My servos were tied same as my ankles with chains. I stood up with my arms over my helm trying to remember what happened before I ended in this room. I started to move to free myself. Within moments the sound of intimidating heavy steps approaching made me stop. I raised my helm at the sight of the scientist. "Shockwave!! I'm glad you are here.. uhh could you please help me?". I asked happily swinging forward. The mech only stared at me. It was awkward, he didn't have a face so it was hard for me to tell what was he up to. "You shouldn't be here (Y/n)." He said sternly, cutting off the chains making me fall forwards. "Ouch" I quickly stood up brushing the dust off me. "Say Shockwave–" "Why are you here (Y/n)?", "Well just chillin.. I wanted to get out of the nemesis for a while and here I am", I lied.

The geeky mech was convinced by my answer. "I find your actions to be.. Logical". The mech started to walk towards the door. I followed behind trying not to trip on my stiff legs from being tied to much time. "Do you mind if you give me a tour? I mean, look at this place! So many things to see! Please". I begged. "I don't think that might be possible". He looked at me over his shoulder. "Why not? Are you hiding something from me?". I managed to go through the mech. He seemed to be uncomfortable with the situation I drove him in, but I also needed to have an idea of how the place works for any future interventions. He seemed to be under my deeds. I had persuaded him to take me wherever I wanted.

"Very well but you must stay close to me" I nodded happily and followed him trough the exit. Everything was silent. Shockwave didn't seem to be open for a conversation, so I decided to break it asking about the Predacons. "How much beasts are you planning to bring back?". "Unspecified. It depends on the amount of extract of CNA conserved in the relics" he said with his deep voice. I gave a nod in response. While he kept explaining I took the time to ramble around of the glass container. Moving slowly admiring the beast that was contained. My hips were moving smoothly, side to side. After a while I no longer heard the mech speak. I didn't know why he stopped I turned my helm over my shoulder only to see him standing still. Staring. Did he just stop to stare at my aft? Something I really didn't expect from a dedicated scientist. 'Nah.. I don't think a mech of his type will do that' I looked back just convincing myself that it was product of my imagination. Suddenly I was driven towards the wall, pinned with such force that my body weakened. I felt crushed. I managed to move my helm. Shockwave was the one holding a fisted servo towards me. Once again everything turned black.

This time I didn't take to much time to wake up. I found myself laying in a berth. Handcuffed. 'Here we go again' I thought. My optics were scanning the place. it was small, something I haven't imagine it would exist in the lab. Before I could even sit. Shockwave got me to lay down. 'What on earth! When did he come in?! I didn't hear anything' Panicking internally, thinking it over. "I suggest you not to panic (Y/n)". His servos traveled alongside my body making me shiver. 'Scrap! Why does this feel so good?'. "Try making yourself comfortable with your position". Many questions were all over me, I still tried my best to stay comfortable even with my servos cuffed. "Yes, I'm fine".. I immediately regretted speaking. The mech took no time in getting on top of me. I was between his thighs 'How much more arousing can this be'. A click was heard and I was finally free. "Those servos of yours are going to be useful for 'our' experiment..". I was immediately turned on by his deep voice and instinctively passed my servo near his interface plate.

The mech groaned at the touch. He immediately traced patterns in my interface plate. I squirmed at the odd sensation. Even having one servo he was good! My body arched, I threw my helm back. I got very excited even though he was just beginning, but I wasn't the one to blame, I've always been a sensitive bot everything made me twist into embarrassing positions. in no time my interface plate was opened, exposing my wet valve. Since he didn't have a mouth to taste my fluids. He opted to insert his digit to stretch my insides.

I couldn't help but scream his name out loud. "You're such a sensitive bot, worth studying" He said with that hot deep voice of him. "Let's see your reaction when we get to interface". I heard his plate withdraw, I raised my helm only to fall back again, his spike was huge! I had never interfaced before, I was probably going to be split in two, I deserved it anyway by being disobedient and infiltrating the forbidden zones. I was ready for my punishment.

He was much more eager than me, in a matter of moments he was thrusting inside me. My optics were getting shiny by all the leaking I was holding from the pain. It hurt so much I didn't have the enough strength to tell him to stop, my voice box didn't say anything. But with time my body was getting used to the size, a wave of pleasure took over me and I started moaning his name, he did only growled each time he got deeper inside me".

I was really starting to feel my overload coming "Shockwave, I am about to-ahhhh" I finally reached my climax. He had reached his at the same time, his body arched and filled my insides with hot transfluids. I groaned at the sensation. Shockwave withdrew his spike, he was still above me, gently caressed my face with his only servo. He didn't say anything, his only optic was focused on me. I sat down and kissed him a side of his helm.

Shockwave embraced me and laid on the berth. I was angry at myself for being so stubborn and leave my curiosity take over, but part of me was happy I disobeyed, I already had the information for the Autobots and interfaced with the scientist. I hugged him back and cuddled into his huge chest. "I love you (Y/n)" I heard him say.

"I love you too".

Edit on May 8, 2022. Apparently I got everyone's ass on this one  lmaoooooooo. Sorry my children :)