I love you (RID Starscream x Windblade x Starscream's Seeker Daughter )

"Dad! I'm home!" I yelled while stepping inside the control room "Hello hello! ..Dad?" I roamed through the empty halls of the ship. No one was seen. 

As soon as I passed my father's quarters I heard some giggles coming from the inside. Carefully, I approached the door and leaned my helm to listen better to the voices, being cautious trying not to make the door detect my moves and split open to reveal me. After a while the voice was pretty much familiar. Was it.. No! It can't be! It was this femme Autobot Windblade! speaking to my dad!? they were laughing at something she said.

I hesitated. This lady had always tried to attack me before, but failed to do so because I always managed to escape on time. Her optics had fixed on me since we first encountered each other.

I knew deeply that she'd do anything to hunt me down. But why?

Before I could think of anything else my wing plate scratched the wall, the door slit opened and revealed me.

The couple just stared at my direction "Dad what are you doing?" Was all I could say. "Well hello dear! I wasn't expecting you to come early but please come in sweetie we want to have a word with you"

'We?' I thought to myself. I entered and gave my most blunt and confident attitude, no way I was going to play the good little child role, I decided that it was a good time to tell my dad about this femme, I'm not a snitch but I believe she crossed the line by trying to shoot me down.

"Darling!" My dad stood up to greet me, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, I did the same. "So this is your little angel, right" The older Femme said with a smile while holding a glass of energon. 'What a hypocrite'. I thought.

"She certainly is my Dear Windblade" my dad said with enthusiasm, he went towards her and gave her.. a kiss!? On her dermas?? Oh no. My mind is spinning like crazy! Did I see that right? Or is it just a dream? Better be one. "Is this real life or is this just fantasy?" I asked out loud, both turned around and soon I realized that I was on the floor. I fell.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright my dear sparkling?" My dad cried as he helped me stand up. He looked at Windblade "Darling could you give us a moment" he asked kindly, The femme nodded and went outside without saying a single word, while smirking at me. 

"Sorry to break it to you but I'm not" my dad looked at me in awe. "Did something happened to my precious baby?" He said as he caressed my face and grabbed my cheeks, the way he used to do it when I was a little seeker. "You know I love you with all my spark (Y/n), so please tell me what's going on?" We both sat on his bed.

"I don't feel safe with.. her.. present" "Why is that darling? Did she do something to you? Did she hurt you!?" He suddenly started to raise his voice.

I broke down in tears, I could see that his spark was already breaking in thousand pieces. One for seeing his daughter cry and two, he knew something was up.

"My poor sparkling your sire is here, you can tell me anything and I will help you" he pulled me into a hug while trying my energon. "I'm here for you".

After a while I got the courage to tell him "Dad, From what I've seen, you seem to be head over heals with Windblade, but I have to confess that she.. has attacked me in the past" my dad's optics widen. I continued, "Her attempts to shooting me down are too many to count and I'm afraid the reason why she might be together with you is to exterminate me and maybe.. you"

Starscream stared back in disgust and immediately stood up heading towards the exit. "Papa?" I asked in surprise, I didn't expect this reaction. "NO!" He yelled. "Papa!" I tried to reach it my servo.

"STAY BACK (Y/N)!" He hissed at me.

"I'm so sorry papa, I didn't know how to-" the sliding door shut close right in front of my face. I tried getting out. 'It's locked!'

The scanners didn't work. I'm screwed. I screwed up. "I'm sorry papa" I said slowly while sitting in the floor.

After some time, the door slid. And I immediately looked up, my father was standing there with some scratches here and there, but he was alright.

"My little sparkling" he exclaimed as he held me into a big hug to the point where my legs were hanging in the air. "Dad?" I said almost crying. "I'm here sweetheart, sorry if I scared you earlier, I didn't mean to" I moved away to see him in the optics.

"Where.. where is she?" I asked a little frightened.

My sire looked at his scratches and then at me. "She is gone now, she won't try to hurt you ever again, I'm sorry I locked you but I had to do it for your safety" he looked at me and held my whole face in his servos "I can't bear living without you my little energon muffin" He kissed my forehead and held me "I love you very much my girl".

"I love you too papa"