Wrecker's Heart (Wheeljack x Young Femme Reader) Part 2

My calmed optics widened to its maximum. (Y/n) placed a servo on a bump that grew in abdomen. Caressing it. "It's a girl, two months old" she said innocently.

"Who did this to you?! (Y/n)?!" I was dumbfounded how can she be left alone like this. I should've gotten the key to free her myself. A huge anger took over me I felt guilty, it broke my spark, my optics started leaking. It's been so much time since the last time I got out tears, way before I left the wreckers. And now what? I have to take her with me to the jackhammer. I didn't want to leave her, no way! I am (Y/n)'s family, her friend.

"It's okay Wheeljack you don't have to take me" she spoke to me, like if she read into my thoughts "I can just go get a job, lease a small house, she'd be like the little sister I've always wanted, we will play and get along very well! I could work hard and take her to the academy every day, she will be screaming 'Mommy' when she gets out, I will be proud of her.." I stared at her in awe, my optics still leaking.

(Y/n) placed her small servos in my face, her sweet optics locked into mine carefully removing the leaking energon with her digit. Even though she was still a child she knew what she wanted and I knew that she will do anything to reach it. Even in her state. "You can go Jackie, go and enjoy your trip to earth, your friends must need you badly, I will always be in Cybertron. Don't worry about me".

I gently grabbed her servo and shook my helm "No. you're my family and at times like this we need to stay together, let's go". I stood up carrying her bride style towards the jackhammer. 'Who would do this to such a young femme, there are really processors glitching out here'.

I entered, she was in stasis, probably didn't get enough recharge by being in the streets. I got out a berth from one of the walls. It was mine but didn't mind giving it to her. I gently placed her on it. (Y/n) cuddled immediately at the warm feeling. I took a blanket and placed it over her.

While she was busy dreaming, I got to contact the Autobot base on earth.

I was waiting to the signal to appear, suddenly a voice spoke from the other side of the line. "What is your designation?"
"Well! But it isn't my sunshine?" I grinned soon I could see everyone in video, except prime.
Ratchet growled irritated at my greeting. Arcee and Bumblebee greeted me. Then my wrecker buddy showed up "Jackie! It's been some time! we are still here waiting for you. Miko and the kids are planning a surprise for you, but don't tell them I told you". I was glad to see they were alright. "I know Bulkhead.. well about that I don't think I won't be there as soon as I said before.. also can I have a word with Ratchet". "Ratchet?" Bulkhead asked surprised. "Yes Bulkhead I got a situation here". I said worried. Bulkhead noticed it, he nodded and called for Ratchet. "What do you want Wheeljack?" He asked grumpily. "Oh hey doc, I uh.. wanted to know for how much time does a femme carry?" I asked nervously, not finding the exact words. "Nearly nine months, Wheeljack why do you ask—" he immediately looked over to me surprised "Did you?".

I shook my helm "No doc, It's a friend of mine that's carrying right now she's a special case" I made myself aside so the others could see (Y/n) on the berth.

"She's still young.. too young!" The old medic said shocked. "It's better if you stay with her in Cybertron  not because I don't want you here, but for her own safety.. If you're planning to take care of her of course, I'll be at your service if you have any doubts".

"Thanks Ratchet, I hope to see y'all soon" with that I ended the transmission. I covered my face with my servos. I was feeling tired, but the berth was already in use. (Y/n) was smiling in her sleep, I let out a soft chuckle when she sunk her head in the pillow.

These days (Y/n) was doing alright. She had cramps occasionally. I got scared at first because she wailed of how much it hurt. But thanks to Ratchet I could help her out. It pained me deeply seeing her suffer. Her abdomen was growing with passing time, it was three months before she gives birth.