1. Just Dance

As you were walking back stage you understood how much chaotic it actually is. Artists running here and there with make up artists following them. You jerked to a side in attempt to escape from a woman probably some kind of back stage staff who came running.

"Wait here," Min young said as she went into one of the rooms.

Your friend Min young is a senior make up artist of a big idol Kim Taehyung aka your favorite idol. You were waiting there until when you saw something that caught your eye.

Park Jimin.

Top sexy idol alive. His breathe taking moves and extraordinary vocal skills bagged him a spot among the emerging idols. It hasn't been even a year since he debuted but the amount of attention he gained was crazy that many theories were made about him. As you were looking at him stunned he noticed you and threw you a side smile and you turned away immediately blushing.

"Come in," Min young says and you walk in but you throw a glance back at Jimin walking in. He is already gone. When you walk in you saw Taehyung sitting on a sofa practicing his song that he is going to do on the stage. He smiled as soon as he saw you.

"So, you are the friend?" he asked as he smiled brightly. You nodded lightly.

"I'm a big fan," you said and bit your tongue instantly regretting. He smiled again.

"I told him," Min young laughed.

"Taehyung, time for your show," someone opened the door and announced. Taehyung wore his red velvet coat and walked to the door.

"Have a good time," he said as he extended the hand and you shook it.

You and your friend went to the VIP pit to watch Taehyung dance. Everyone screamed on the top of their lungs when Taehyung made appearance on the stage. His deep golden voice added charm to the stage. Confetti flew in the air when he finished performing.

"Hey, stay here. I have to go. I'll come back," Min young saidbas she dissapered into the crowd. You sipped your coke and waited for the next idol to come on the stage. You felt as if your ears were about to bleed when everyone starting yelling crazily and you had to look what it was.

Park Jimin.

Again.

You never realized how beautiful he was until then. He was wearing all black. He started off powerful. He spun around and thrusted his hips. He brought his hand up and swiped his hair. He then rolled on the floor and lifted his hips and thrusted again. His voice was magical enough that everyone felt hypnotized by his presence. You didn't realize you were droololing until he stopped performing.

That was so hot

Then you got a text from Min young asking you to come back so you dash through the crowd to make your way. As soon as you reached everyone was already laughing and talking. You tried to immerse as soon as you got in.

"Hey, there is going to be after party soon. Stay back. There will be lot food," Min young whispered into your ear and you grinned widely.

Food

Later when you felt full after eating so much you excused yourself and went to the ladies room. You fixed your lipstick and gave slight touch ups before you went back. You smiled when you saw Min young trying to do the shots challenge. She gestured you to come soon and you smiled as you walked.

"Hey," you turned around when you heard a voice and choked on air when you saw Jimin. You stood stunned. You didn't even blink. He handed over a glass of champagne but you shook your head.

"I don't drink sorry," you said and stood there awkwardly.

Oh God, how do I even...

His blonde hair shined under the blue lights. He smirked and his eyes gleamed. His blue lens added some mysterious charm to his already charming face. He licked his plump lips after taking a sip from his glass. He chugged down the glass meant for you and smiled.

"If you don't mind, my friends are..." you said as you point to the direction where Min young was sitting along with Taehyung and staff.

"Ah! You are friends with Taehyung?"

"No, no. I know one of this staff members," you waved your hands.

"Isn't it kind of boring with them?"

"No," you tucked the hair behind your ear and looked down. He threw his head back and laughed. Then a serving guy comes with a pink coloured liquid in glasses. Fizzy, looked like soda. Jimin reached for the glass and gave you one.

"Strawberry soda," he said as he handed you the glass. You took it and look in the direction of your friends hoping they would come for rescue.

You took a sip from the glass and look at him. You almost choke on soda when he was still looking at you.

What's with him. It's so creepy

"Have a nice time ahead," he said and walked away. You breathed a sigh of relief and ran to your friends. You had fun for a while until you started feeling dizzy.

"I'll be back," you said and walked out to the balcony to get some fresh air but it was not getting any better. The last thing you remember was someone holding you when you were about to fall...