20. The mask-2

"What-t?" you asked trying to get up but he pushed you by your shoulder to make you stay on the bed. He took a deep breathe before speaking.

"I want to ask you an important question," he said and you waited for him to ask.

"Did he bring you here against your will?" he asked. You nodded and a tear escaped your eye. He nodded and looked at the door behind.

"Can you walk?" he asked and there is sudden rush of blood in your body. You nodded desperately.

"I think I can make it," you said. He nodded.

"So here is the plan," he said and you've never listened to anyone so attentively.

****

Joon twisted the door knob with utmost care and peeked through the slit. He didn't see anyone within his sight and tried to open the door wide and get out. As he was about to get out room, he saw Jimin coming this way and closed the door again. He didn't want Jimin to see him. Not yet.

Jimin walked to the room Joon was in and put his hand on the door knob. He opened the door and took a step in. Joon held his breathe behind the door. Jimin slid his hands into his pockets and bent his head. He turned around and took a step to the door.

"Officer? You are really bad at hiding," Jimin smirked.

****

"He is not that stupid, you have to be careful," you said with budding hope in your chest.

"I know, let's hope that we will succeed in this," he said taking a syringe out of his pocket. You panicked.

"Don't worry, this is to give to strength. You will be able to walk on your own with this," he said passing the needle through your skin and scrunched your nose.

"Remember? As soon as I walk out, you will call the police. I'll try to keep him distracted for a while. I'm not sure how long but you have to quick," he said. You nodded. He gave you his phone and walked to the door.

"Seokjin?"

He turned around waiting for you to speak.

"Thank you," you said.

"Say that when we make out," he said and closed the door behind him. You took the phone out and called the police.

With every ring your heart was beating fast. It was answer on the third ring.

"Hello, this is 119. what's your emergency?" a voice said without any hint of interest in the call.

"I've been kidnapped and held captive," you said, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Please don't be scared. Can you tell where you are?" the girl on the phone asked.

"I don't know. Can you trace my location?" you said in a hurry. Time was running out.

"Please stay on the line mam. Don't be scared. I'm transferring my call to the higher officer. Please hang in there," she said and there was click on the line. You were losing control over your emotions. It was getting hard not to cry. Immediately there was a male voice on the phone.

"Mam, are you there?" he asked. You nodded and cried.

"Mam, please don't cry. We are currently tracing your location. Can you tell me your name?"

"B-byeol, my name is Byeol," you said crying. Holding in was not an option anymore.

"Miss Byeol, you will be alright. Just stay strong. Do you remember what happened? How you were kidnapped or where you were kidnapped?"

"I don't remember the date but I think around a month and half ago? Please I don't remember. Get me out of here!"

"Mam, thanks for staying strong! We have traced the location of your phone call and our team will be there in no time. Can you stay on the call till then?"

"I don't know. He will come back. I can't stay on the call if he comes back. Can your team turn off the police sirens? I don't think he will be pleased to listen to that sound."

"I- I'll take that as a request mam. Did he hurt you?"

You were startled by a loud thud on the wall opposite to your bed. Sweat broke on your forehead.  

****

Jimin pushed Joon on to the wall behind the later. Jimin punched him in the ribs and Joon grunted. Seokjin was dumbfound at what was happening in front of his eyes. Joon landed a punch on Jimin's face which made Jimin to stagger back. He launched himself on Jimin and punched again. This time Jimin escaped the punch. Jin wanted to do something but he didn't know what.

"Why? You think you can win against me?" Jimin said wiping blood off his broken lip.

"You will pay for everything you asshole," Joon tripped his foot and Jimin landed on his face. He got on Jimin and pinned him down. Joon wasn't expecting Jimin to be so strong.  Jimin pushed himself up and tossed Joon aside. He ran to the drawer at the end of the room and pulled out a handgun. Joon didn't flinch.

"You should have put that little nose of yours out of my business," Jimin said pointing the gun at Joon. He smirked as his finger pressed the trigger.

Click.

Jimin's face fell when nothing happened. He felt a sharp pain in his neck and the gun automatically falls from his hand. Namjoon tried to remain still when he saw what happened. Jimin staggered as he turned around.

"Hyung?"

"But why?" Jimin asked falling on one knee. He tried to keep his balance as he placed his hand on the floor. He falls on to the floor.

"Did you kill him?" Joon asked looking at Jin suspiciously.

"I put him to sleep. He will wake up soon," Jin said extending his hand to Joon.

😳😳😳😳 Almost ending

Look at my cutie pie omg