11. Truth unfolds

Psychopath becomes not only the tormenter, but also the person who brings relief from the torment... - victims and survivors of psychopath.

In this lonely hole of hell, he is the tormenter and he is the savior. Whenever he crushes me, I desperately wait for him to soothe me with out my consent.

I like it... I like the way he handles me... Like I'm a delicate piece of glass... Like I'm going to break any moment, but then again he is like a hot piece of metal burning down my throat.. A threat to my existence...

I like it, the way he delicately handles me..

I like it

I want more of it..

At this point I can't escape him... So I'll just let him do whatever he wants with me... It feels good..

Slowly you opened your eyes. You touched your forehead and felt a wet cloth on it. You also felt something else on your shoulder.

He was sleeping by your side with his head on your shoulder and his hand around your waist. You couldn't move. You gently moved his hand and his head off your body and got up. You noticed that your dress has been changed.

"You are up? How are you feeling now?" he asked. You turned to his side and looked at him.

I hate how you talk to me casually like its not a thing that you have abducted me...

"Baby?" he called out getting out of the bed.

"I'm good I guess," you answered turning away.

"Ah, good to hear that. I've been waiting for you wake up. I'll go to the studio now. I'll be back in the evening," he said walking to you.

Why is he telling me his schedule all of sudden.

He came stood close to you. He hugged you. Your body froze.

"Don't fall sick ever again. Jimin will get sad," he said pouting his lips. You wanted to throw up. He kissed you on the cheek and walked out locking the door behind him.

After few seconds Ji Yeon walked in with a food tray.

"I brought you some food. You haven't eaten anything," she said walking in. The smell of food made your stomach growl.

"Thanks Ji Yeon," you said sitting on the bed. She smiled. As she was about to walk away you talked to her.

"Ji Yeon?" you called her and she turned around.

"How many women did he take in before me?" you asked. A look of horror on her face. Her lips trembled. She didn't say anything.

"Ji Yeon?"

****

Namjoon was sitting in his cubicle when Victor walked in.

"Hey, I found something interesting at the building," Vic said and Joon shot his head up.

"I think there is a new lead to the case," he said and Joon jumped out of his chair.

"It was so embarrassing man, Min Yoongi isn't the one. I can't believe this case isn't going anywhere. But this lead might help us," Vic said as they walked to the parking place.

"What is so special about this lead?" Joon asked.

"There might be a witness bro," Vic said and Joon's heart skipped a beat.