Bonus.II

A peek into Jimin's childhood

"Freak!"

"Loser!"

"No one wants to be friends with you"

"You keep scaring us"

"I'm not trying to scare you all," Jimin mumbled inaudibly.

"Please, can't you be friends with me?" a tear escaped his eye and rolled down his soft pink cheek.

"Who wants to be friends with you and get bullied?"

Jimin's shoulders stooped low. He didn't have an answer. He sniffed and rubbed his running nose with the back of his hand.

"Let's go"

Jimin stood there and watched them leave. He was more sad than being angry with them. He touched his bruised side of the face.

What is he going to tell his mother?

He slowly walked back to his home on purpose. He didn't want to go. If he goes his mother will ask him about his face and again goes to school to complain about this.

"No," he shook his head. He checked his pockets for money as he was feeling hungry. His heart sank low. He didn't have any.

He sat on the side walk and looked at the sky. Soon it will be dark. Everyday he wishes that he wakes up to find out that he don't need to go to school.

"Tannie!"

He didn't really pay attention to the surrounding until a cute puppy ran to him and jumped into his arms. His small hands struggled to keep the franatic puppy in place.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Tannie can be bad boy sometimes," you picked up the dog from his hands.

"Oh! Did Tannie do that?" you gasped looking at his bruised cheek. You rummaged through your tiny back pack and found a band aid.

"I'm sorry," you said handing him over the band aid. He smiled. His chubby cheeks bulged up as his eyes dissapered behind them.

"Tannie didn't do that," he got up and took the band aid.

"But thank you"

"Tannie is so cute" he smiled again.

One week later

"It's not a new thing. Tannie keeps running away. Don't worry we will find him," your father comforted you.

"Even if he runs away-y, he always comes back," tears were streaming down your cheeks. You hugged your father and cried.

****

"Oh, Tannie. Is she missing you? But you didn't like it there anyway. I'll take a good care of you. But don't try to run away. I'll get really mad," he chuckled.

"Real good care of you Tannie"

"Jimin?" he turns his head to find his mother. Her gaze shifts to Tannie.

"Where did you get this?" she asked walking to them.

"It's a friend's."

"It looks like an expensive one..." she touched and caressed the dog.

"Return it," she said looking at him.

Jimin snapped his head to his mother and frowned.

"It's not good to keep the things that are not ours. Return it," she starts to walk inside.

Doesn't matter mother. If I want it, I'll keep it

I promised my next chapter will be long but this is not a chapter so SKDJDNF it doesn't count

I promised my next chapter will be long but this is not a chapter so SKDJDNF it doesn't count. I will try to post new chapter tomorrow. I hope it's not getting boring or is it?