14. Savior

Jimin sped through the gates of his home. He brought his car to a halt and jumped out of it. He kicked opened the door. He walked to the mini bar and grabbed a bottle of whisky.

"Ji Yeon," he called out taking a big sip from the bottle.

"Yes, master," she emerges out of the scullery. She quickly walks to him and waits there.

"Did someone come home when I'm not around?" he asked. Ji Yeon nodded in negotiation. He took another big sip before placing the bottle on the counter and walking towards the stairs that led to your room.

Ji yeon looked as he climbed the steps.

****

"Even though we get his address, we don't have a warrant to search him or his home. Talking to him is not as easy as getting a warrant to search," Vic told Joon who was rather more focused on taking down notes.

"Joonie, are you even listening?" this time Joon shot his head to Vic.

"How are so sure it's his home?"

"I'm not sure. It's a hunch," Joon closed his notebook and turned to Vic.

"Namjoon?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you forgetting the primary golden rule?"

"What?"

"That we should never take any case personally?"

Joon didn't answer.

****

"Make sure to take medication regularly," said the plump lipped doctor caressing the mud stained cheek of the kid. The kid giggled.

"It's just a little cut, don't worry," he assured the mother of the kid. She rummaged through her worn out pants and pulled out few bucks.

"You were always kind enough to treat us without fee, please accept this," she said extending her hand to him. He gently pushed it away.

"Please, doctor," she insisted.

"I would be more than happy to see him well than receive fee," he said ruffling the kids hair who giggled again.

"How should I?" she bent her head.

"Ah, you make dumplings right? Next time you drop by bring some for me," he smiled. She did too.

Their conversation came to an end when his phone rang. She bowed and left.

He frowned before answering.

Unknown number.

"Hello, Seokjin speaking."

The voice he heard from the other side froze him. A smile on his face.

"Damn, Jimin. Been a while man!"

****

Before the phone call

"Baby, I'm home." Jimin walked to the door and unlocked it.

"Baby I miss-" he stopped on his tracks. He held the door for support. His mind went blank.

"Ji Yeon!"

"JI YEON!"

He ran to you taking you in his arms instantly.

"What have you done!" tears streamed down his cheeks. He grabbed a towel from the drawer and tied it around your hand.

"Master Jimin," Ji Yeon came running but gasped before she entered the room. Her heart beating so fast.

What have I done!! How foolish of me!!

"Get me first aid!" Jimin yelled. Ji yeon obeyed and ran down stairs. He took his phone out to call the ambulance but stopped.

He knows very well that he can't call the ambulance. He slammed his fist on the drawer.

"Jimin-n" his heart did a thing when he heard you say his name.

"Baby, baby, baby"

"Save-e me-e"

He didn't have time to respond as you passed out. Ji Yeon came in with a first aid box.

Jimin tried to calm down and thought for a while. He needs to save you before its too late. Then it stuck him.

He took his phone out and scrolled through his contact list. He tapped the call icon at a jet speed.

The phone didn't ring for a long time before the person on the other side answered.

"Hello, Seokjin speaking,"

"Jin, it's Jimin"

"Damn, Jimin. Been a while man!"

Jimin didn't answer to his comment.

"I need your help"

Jin frowned. It was unlike Jimin.

"Sure, anything for you"

"I need you to come to my home. With enough equipment to save a person who lost much blood," he said checking for pulse.

"Oh my God, may I ask the injury type. I mean why did that person loose blood?"

"She slit her wrists Jin. Now please hurry"

Jin gasped. He knew there is not much time.

****

Min Young had to wait for a long time before Joon answered the phone.

"Mr. Namjoon. How are you. I've called you ask if you've found anything."

"I was about to call you. We did find a lead. But we are not sure about it. I'll keep you updated"

Joon hung up the call.

He leaned back onto the seat. Million thoughts were running in his mind. He didn't stop them cause he wished he would find anything useful in them.

I'll find you. Don't worry. Hang in there.

Well y'all know well that my updates are lazy. Hope you enjoy the new chapter.