The Power Of A Cyborg

2 Months Later.
Sabine pov.
It's Been Two Months Since Ezra's Death And I Got To Say. It's Been Wonderful. No More Asking Me Out On Dates. No More Trying To Impress Me. Things Are Finally Back To Normal Before We Meet Ezra. The
Good Old Days. Anyways Me And The Others Were Called To The Comman Center For An Assignment.

Captain Syndulla. I Need You And Your Team To Go To This Spaceport To Pick Up Some People Who Wants To Join The Rebellion. Mon Mothma Ordered. We're On It Senator. Come On Team Let's Move. Hera Ordered And We Walk To The Ghost.

10 Minutes Later.
We Arrive At The Spaceport And Hera Landed The Ghost. We Walk Off The Ship And Move To The Bay Area Where The New Rebels Were At. We Walk Into A Bay Area But No One Was Here. UM HELLO!!! IS ANYONE HERE!!! Hera yelled But Got No Response. Maybe We're In The Wrong Place. Zeb said.

Maybe Let's Go. We Started Walking Back Towards The Door But It Close. NO REBELS!!! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! Someone Yelled. We Turn Around And Saw A Person That Was Wearing Dark Clothes With Helmet On.

Who Are You And What Do You Mean We're Not Going Anywhere? Kanan Ask. I Have No Name And What I Mean Is That I'm Going To Kill You Where You Stand. He Said And Actvied A Red Lightsaber.

HE'S A SITH!!! That Right Jedi. But I'm Not Just Any Ordinary Sith You Have Encounter. I Much More. He Said And Started Charging At Kanan.

Cyber Ezra pov.
I Started Running Towards Kanan And We Started Clashing. He Tried To Strike Me But Couldn't. I Studied All His Moves. Meaning I Know His Moves Before He Even Makes Them. Your Wasting My Time Jedi. Out Of My Way.

I Shoot Red Lightning At Him And He Fell Unconscious. Then A Blaster Shot Knock's My Lightsaber Out Of My Hand. I Turn Around And Saw The Others Pointing Their Weapons At Me. HA YOUR NOW UNARMED!!! The Lasat Yelled. QUICKLY KILL HIM!!! The Twi'lek Yelled.

They Started Shooting At Me But Their Shots Were Bouncing Off Me Into Opposite Directions. They Were Shock To See This. That's Impossible. None Of Our Shots Hit Him. Sabine Said. Hahahaha. My Body Can Deflect Any Things You Throw At Me. Now It's My Turn.

I Raise My Hand And Started Shooting At Them Through My fingers. I Love My Robot Hands. They Deck For Cover Behind Some Crates. I Kept Firing Until Sabine Through A Smoke Bomb At Me.

It Went Off And Smoke Started Circling Around Me. She Really Thinks I Can't See. But Thanks To My New Eyes. I Can See What Direction She And The Other Will Be Coming From. I Kelp Looking Until I Saw Hera Coming Towards My Left Trying To Punch Me. But I Grab Her By The Throat.

I Brought Her Close To Me And Spoke. You Really Thought Your Little Plan Was Going To Work. Pathetic. Hera Responded With A Yell In Pain. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Zeb Tried To Sneak Behind Me And Land A Blow.  But I Drop The Hera And Counter. I Grab His Fist And Throw Him Through A Wall.

All That Was Left Was Sabine. With Her Friends Out Of The Way. It Was Time For My Revenge. No Where To Run Mandalorian. I Said. Your A Monster. She Said. And So Are You Mandalorian. What Do You Mean By That?

I Would Tell You But You Have A Death Wish I Must Complete. It's Time To Die. I Started Walking Towards Her And She Tried To Fly Out Of Here On Her Jetpack. But I Wasn't Going To Let That Happen. So I Fired Lightning At Her Jetpack And She Fell To The Ground.

She Got Up And Look At Her Jetpack. My Jetpack You Broke It. Did You Really Think I Was Really Going To Let You Fly Out Of Here. Think Again. I Shot More Lightning At Her And She Screams In Pain. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Feel My Raft Mandalorian.

LET HER GO!!! I heard Someone Yelled. I Stop And Turn Around To See Who Said That. It Was Kanan. Back For More huh Jedi? I said To Him. You May Have Lightning But You Don't Have Your Lightsaber.

Who Says I Didn't. I Made A Fist And Made A Engery Lightsaber. How Do You Like Me Now Jedi? I Can Make My Very Own Lightsaber By Using My Very Own Hands And Engery. Now Prepare To Die. I Said And Ran Towards Him.

Sabine pov.
I Watch The Sith Run Towards Kanan With A Lightsaber He Made With His Own Hands And Engery. We Have To Get Out Here Or Else We'll Dead. I Got Back On My Feet But I Was Still A Little Weak Because Of The Sith's Lightning.

Then The Bay Door Open And It Was Chopper. He Manage To Get The Door Open. I Ran Towards Hera Who Was On The Ground And Still Unconscious. Then Zeb Came To Us. Is Hera Ok? He Ask. I Don't Know. We Need To Get Her Back To The Ghost.

Zeb Pick Her Up And Carry Her Back To The Ghost. I Followed Him And Chopper Was Right Behind Us. We Got On Broad And I Called Out To Kanan. KANAN COME ON WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!

He Stop Fighting With The Sith And He Saw Us On The Ghost. He Started Running Towards Us But The Sith Was Running Behind Him. We Need To Get Into The Air. Chopper Start The Ship. Chopper Started Up The Ghost And We Were Lifting Into The Air. Kanan Jump On And I Close The Door As Fast As Possible. Then We Took Off.

Cyber Ezra pov.
Kanan And The Others Mange To Get Away. But My Mission Was Not A Failure. I Did What My Master Told Me To Do. I Gave Them Fear. They Are Pretty Much Afraid Of Me Now.

I'm Will To Bet That They Would Be Even More Afraid If They Knew Who I Really Was. In Time They Will Know And I'll Finish Them. Especially Sabine.