Duel To The Death

3 days later.
Sabine pov.
I was at a old battle area on a planet long ago abandoned. This was the perfect place for my battle with Cyber Ezra. Is that what he likes to call his self. I came here a day earlier to set my trap. It was ready. Now the better question is how to pull it off. If I think about my trap during the fight. He'll know something not right and figure it out.

I have to keep my mind on my fight at all time. I was deep in my thoughts when I heard what sounded like a jetpack flying towards me. I look up and saw him. Ezra. He landed on the ground and look at me. Well sabine I see that you showed up. I thought you wouldn't because we both know that you're afraid of me. Ezra said. I'm not afraid of you. If I was afraid of you. I wouldn't make this challenge. I choose this so you and I can finish this once and for all. I said.

You right we need to finish this. It's time for some payback. Prepare to meet your maker. Ezra said activating his lightsaber. I grab kanan's lightsaber off my side and actvied it. I see kanan got a new lightsaber. But don't worry. I'll break like hera did to his other one. Enough talk let's finish this. I said and ran towards him. He ran towards me and we began fighting.

Cyber Ezra Pov.
Me and sabine started clashing with each other. I went for her feet and she jumped up and strike at me but I block her. We went back to clashing our lightsabers and I was pushing her back. She was still blocking my shots. I see that she been practicing all week. She knows what's to expect out of me. So must out smart her. I see you been practicing sabine. You been studying my moves. I said.

Yes after years of watching you train with kanan and seen your past fights. I know how to fight you. She said. Fine did you expect this. I switch my fingers to blasters and shot at her. She use her new jetpack and flew back. I kelp shooting at her as she started flying around me. This should knock you out of the sky. I made an energy bomb and threw it in her path.

She use the lightsaber and knock it back at me. It hit me and I suffer a little damage. She stop flying a look down on me. Looks like the only thing  that can hurt you is you. She said laughing at me. It reminded me all the time she has laughed at me with her childish pranks. I got so angry that I shot my heat vision at her. She got hit and flew to the ground.

Your armor may be tough be it's not strong enough then this. I shot lightning at her but she use the her lightsaber to block it. I raise the power on it and it was pushing her back. I can feel you slipping sabine. Just give up and accept you fate. The only one who should be give up is you. She jump out of the way and jetpack towards me fast.

I couldn't react in time and got in the face. I could feel the impact through my helmet. The kick was so hard that my helmet crack in two. Reviling my face. My discarded face.

Sabine pov.
I broke ezra helmet in two. Reviving his face. His eyes were yellow and he had scars and burns on his face. Wow ezra you seen better days. I said. Your the reason why I look like this sabine. A scared monster for life. Now you will pay for it. He use his jetpack on fast mode and punch me in the stomach. I flew back and landed on the ground. He jump up and went after me. He drew his blade and strike at me.

I jump up and he strike at the ground. Once again you manges to dodge my blade. But kanan never did. He couldn't stop the daggers that hera shot him. He should be dieing now. Hahahaha. Kanan. YOU PAY FOR THIS!!! I got up and ran towards him. He stood there and I strike at him. He use his blade to block the lightsaber like I thought he would. I duck under his blade with my lightsaber and cut off his right arm.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! He yelled as he fell to his knees in pain. I turn around and look at his. And here I through cyborgs couldn't feel pain. I guess I was wrong. He didn't say anything but the pain he felt as electrical fluid spilled out of his arm. I towards him and stood over him. You are beat now ezra. And I know you won't give up so this time. You will die. I said raising my lightsaber.

Hahahaha you still don't get sabine. He said look down. Get what? I CAN'T BE DESTROY!!! He yelled and started force choking me and lifting me off my feet. He activated his lightsaber and started making little cuts on my body. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I yelled. Goodbye sabine for the last time. He put his lightsaber up to my neck about to make the finally strike but I had another trick up my sleeve.

I pulled out a button and turn it on. A big ray shield turned on cut off ezra's machine hand and we were on both sides. He's inside the shield and me outside. What is going on? You trick me. Yes I did and that's not it. I actvied another button the ground lit up. The ground was filled with proton bombs. You think proton bombs can hurt me wren. You are sorry.

Yes but what about super charge proton bombs. Wait what? My body wasn't design to take that much power. Sabine you don't know what you're doing. I think I do. Goodbye ezra forever. I press the button and the ground blow up. Taking ezra with it. SABINE NOOOOOOOOO!!! Ezra yelled his final words before exploding.

The ray shield exploded too and I flew back. I landed the ground as the explosion continued. It went on for a minute and it stop. I got up and look at the smoke. All that was left was rocks, smoke, a crater, and piece of machine parts. Ezra was gone forever. The rebellion was safe from his evil.