Darkest Hour part 2

Sabine pov.
All the ships landed back base. We lost over 300 ships. Everyone on the base pay attention to Commander Benjamin. Ok everyone this is our darkest hour. We have lost over 300 hundred ships. You may think we're beat but we're not. Now we can't beat those things up their in space with our ships. But we can get those things to the ground when they do their ground assault.

If they come to base. We're use our ion cannons to destroy. We have found a weakness in them. With the perfect shot. Aim straight for their mouths. The shot will enter through their bodies and blow them up in the inside. Then someone call him. Commander! One of the rebel tactics said. What is it? Sir we got several objects come from the sky. Put it up on the screen. The screen pop up and we what look meteors

 The screen pop up and we what look meteors

According to these readings. These are not normal meteors. These are mechanical. So were dealing with a unknown threat that has just entered our planet's atmosphere. Do we know who leading this attack against us? We do. I said. Yes commander wren. Who is it? Hera syndulla. Ah yes the rebel traitor. What makes you think it's her? Because it's the only reason. She was ezra's number 2 and must be angry that I destroyed him.

That's make sense. Commander wren I want you, your team and 500 of our soldiers to the place were hera's army has landed and destroyed them. Yes sir. Everyone else get ready for battle if the enemy decides to attacks from the sky. The alarm went off and everyone went to their stations. I lead the others and troops outside the base and the shield was activated. Come everyone we don't have a lot of time. I said and we ran to the area.

10 minutes later.
We reach the area and saw a huge crater with a little bit of fire. But there was no one there. Where are they? I'm sure we all saw them land right here. Zeb said. I don't know but I feel something not right. Kanan said and we heard something in the bushes. What was that? I don't but everyone keep your guard up. We all started looking around us then something jump out of a bush.

It was 5 of them and they attack some of the rebels. They were some kind of creature with claws and big heads

 They were some kind of creature with claws and big heads

We begin firing at them but our blast bounce off of them. Where do they find this type of metal from? They kept attack and biting on rebels necks. Killing them. We need more room to fight them. Everyone back to the open clearing. We all back to an open clearing we found. We reach it ran down a hill. Alright we'll wait for them here and when we see them. We're use our rockets to destroy them. We waited but nothing happened.