Rebel Super Comman

The next day.
Cyber Hera Pov.
I was in my lab working on ezra. It's would take at least 2 days to repair his body. Luckily I don't need to sleep that much. I can recharge myself if I'm low on energy. Right now he's on life support. Brain waves are still active but getting him to wake up is the tricky. The only thing I can do is plug his mind into the computer.

I put a helmet on his head and started the machine. The machine should be pulling his mind into the computer. Come on come on please work. Then I got something. Ugh... The computer said. Ezra can you hear me? I ask. Hera where am I? I transform your mind into base computer systems on the base. It was the only thing I could do to get you talking again. What about my body? It's badly damaged sir.

But with the technology we have here I can get you running again in 2 days. Sabine she will paid dearly for this. She's probably thinking that I'm dead. She doesn't know what in stores for her. Hahahaha. And I know how. How sir? The Untilmate Plan. Project Cyber Distraction. I'm plug into the imperial network. I can be in any device. Any where in the galaxy. Hahahaha it's time for machines to take control of the galaxy.

How are my secrets protects doing? Their finish my lord. We just need to find the rebellion to tried them out on. So there still no sign of the their fleet after we destroy their base. Hum. I just need to find a rebel. And once it logs on to the imperial network. I will use myself to download it's infinformation on where it's going and send my fleet and destroy them. Now let's start the galaxy transformation.

Somewhere in the galaxy.
Sabine pov.
We were on the comman ship center on our way to a new base bigger than rebel comman. I wonder what this place looks like. Then the pilot said something. Senator we're are about exited our of hyperspace. Good I'll give out the word. Mon mothma said and contacted the other ships. Ladies and Gentlemen we reach Rebel Super Comman. Rebel Super Comman? I wonder why it's call that?

The ship drop out of hyperspace and I saw why. It was a large green planet with what it look like at least 500 ships.

 It was a large green planet with what it look like at least 500 ships

Welcome everyone to Rebel Super Comman

Welcome everyone to Rebel Super Comman. Mon mothma said. Whoa you mean this planet has that many ships. Why? Zeb ask. Because this is where we build our ships. Like the Y-Wings you guys stole from the empire a year ago. They were brought here and mass produce to the many you see now. Senator we are clear to land. The pilot said. Good let's started landing process. She said and ships started to land.

2 minutes later.
The ships land and we walk out to the comman center. The base was even huger. You could see people working or testing on fighters. Some doing blasters training or training troops. Check on supplies or fuel. Behind and in front of the but far from it were big hills with trees. This place was amazing. We kelp walking until we meet with some people.

Greeting Senator Mon Mothma and General Dodonna. Welcome to Rebel Super Comman. One of them said. Everyone this is General's Jack's and Ava. And Commander Benjamin. These three run things here. When we heard that Rebel Comman was destroyed. We knew you'll be coming here. Benjamin said. Yes this place is undetected from the empire. If they come here. They would have to deal with our fleet. Ava said.

And with you ships. It makes the fleet around the planet even stronger. Jack's said. This is perfect. The imperials can't destroy this base now. I said. Not they can't. They would need a lot of fire power to destroy this place. Which they don't have. Now come on it's time debrief you on your positions here. We started walking into the base and it still look even cooler. This was a new beginning.

The next day
Cyber Hera Lab
Cyber Ezra pov.
I was still in Hera's lab inside the imperial network. My new machines were being loading up on my fleet of star destroyers. They were to be there until I found one where the rebels went. Then I got an access to the imperial network. Someone none imperial was accusing the network. It could mean only one thing.

The rebellion was trying to find information on the empire. See what's the schedules were today. Hahahaha. They just made a big mistake. I transfer my mind into where the single was coming from. I reach the single and saw that I was on a rebel ship. Rebel Ship D-17 to Rebel Super Comman. We are clear to return to back to base. The captain of the ship said. Permission granted. See you real soon. The base said.

So Rebel Super Comman huh. I have to read their corners and downloaded back to hera's lab. I hack into their ships computer systems and read their information. Um sir something wrong with the ships computer. One of the rebels said. Let me see. He came to the computer and saw what was happening. What's going on here? Me that's what going on. Who are you and how did you get into our computers?

My name is Cyber Ezra and I just infected you computers under my control. I basically a computer virus and soon transform this inter galaxy into cyborgs. And you basically gave me the cordness to Rebel Super Comman. I said and started laughing. Quickly everyone shoot the computers. The captain said but I stop him by using the wires in the computer to hold him. No you won't. Let's me show you what I'm talking about. A red light of energy came off the wires and touch him.

He was transform in a cyborg. Everyone was shocked. See what I can do. Now it's all you turns. Everything that use wires touch every single rebel on broad and transform them. They were now under my full control. Who are sever now? I ask them. You lord Bridger. They said. Excellent Now wait for orders. Yes sir. I left and transfer back to Hera's lab. Ezra where were you? I thought I lost you in the computer? Hera ask.

Sorry about that. I had some business to take care of. I said. Like what? I found the rebellion. I'm downloading the cordness now. She read the cordness and sent them to the star destroyers. All star destroyers have received the cordness my lord. I look to the captain and spoke. Captain you'll lead the attack. I have surprise for sabine. Yes sir. He said and left. It's now time. The rebellions darkest hour begins now. Hahahaha.