Meeting With The Cyber Rulers

The Next Day
Narrator pov.
Ezra's Cyber Army Returned From Rebel Super Comman With Prisoners. The Prisoners Were Taken To Cells To Await Their Fates As They Were To Be Transform Into Next Cyborgs. As For The Rebel Leaders And The Ghost Crew.

They Brought Into A Room With A Their Hands Behind Their Backs. They Were Force To Their Knees And Look Up. With Guards Behind Them Pointed Their Weapons At Them. What Going To Happen To Us Kanan? Zeb Ask. I Don't Know Zeb. We Don't What Kind Of Game Ezra Is Planning Here. Kanan said.

You Think Sabine's Alive? I Don't Know. She Seeing How Ezra's Alive. I Bet He's Already Eliminated Her. QUITE REBELS!!! The Captain said. Then Door Open And Walk In Was Ezra And Hera. Right Behind Was A Chain Up Sabine With A Shock Collar On.

Sabine Look Worst. She Was Tired And Sleepy. She Could Barely Walk. Hera Pulled On Chains and Sabine Fell On The Floor. She Was Also Showing Signs Of Cuts, Bruises, And Bits Of Dry Blood. SABINE!!!! Everyone Called Out But Sabine Could Only Look At Them.

I'm Afraid Sabine Is Too Injured To Speak. Me And Ezra Had Rough Time With Her Last Night. It Was Fun. Too Bad You Miss It. Cyber Hera said And Started Laughing Along Side With Ezra. YOU MONSTERS WILL PAY!!! Kanan yelled Only To Shock By Ezra.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Kanan Collapse On The Floor and Ezra Spoke. Anymore Interruptions From You Rebels And That's What You Will Receive Before You Die. Now Let's Get Down To Business. I'm So Glad You All Could Be Here Today. Because It Will Be Your Last.

They All Gasp And Ezra Smile. Me And Hera Will Decide How You Die Today. Then Hera Will Kill You One By One And Leave The Last Person For Me. Which Will Be Sabine. Now Any Questions? Cyber Ezra ask And Mon Mothma Spoke.

Ezra You May Kill Us But You Will Realize That New Rebellions Will Rise And Challenge Your Rule. Hahahaha You Crack Me Up Something's Senator. After Today No One Will Challenge Me. No One Will Fight, Kill, Or Be Greedy. We All Will Think Under One Mind.

Yes They Will Have Freedom. But A New Kind Of Freedom Where All Machines And Organs Live As One. Cyber Ezra said. No You Can't Do This People. You May Taken Over Half Of The Galaxy But The Other Will Never Surrender To You. Kanan said.

They Don't Have Choice. Once They Feel The Machine Parts In Them. They Will Be Grateful For The Gife I've Given Them. I Can Even Transform Them With My New Powers Right. Let Me Give You A Demonstration Right Now.

Cyber Ezra Walk Towards The Rebels And Look At Them. He Look At Dead In Eyes As Look At Them One By One. That Is Until He Reach General Ava And She Look At Him In Fear. What Do You Think Hera? You Think She'll Make A Good Cyborg? Cyber Ezra Ask.

I Believe So Ezra. I Just Scan Her And She Has A 99% Chance Of Surviving The Process. Cyber Hera said. My Thoughts Exactly. Ezra Quickly Place His Hands On Her Face And She Started Screaming. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! General Ava yelled. NO LEAVE HER ALONE!!! Commander Benjamin yelled.

Her Body Started Glowing Red And Silver Until It Was Over. Ezra Let Her Go And She Fell On The Ground. Face First. General Ava Are You Ok? General Dodonna Ask. Ava Stood Up And Broke Her Cuffs Behind Her Back. Then She Turned Around Look At Everyone.

The Left Side Of Her Face Was Cybernetic With A Cybernetic Eye That Was Red And Her Nomal Eye That Red Too. She Also Had Cybernetic Right Arm and Her Legs Too. She Was Now A Cyborg. I'm Doing Better Than Ok Now. Thanks For Asking Old Man. She said And Started Laughing.

You Change Her. Commander Benjamin said. Of Course I Did. She Now Has The Full Experiences Of A Cyborg Like Me. And It's Not Just Her. Ezra Said Pulling Out A Remote. A Monitor Appeared And It Turned On. Showing Them His Factory. Inside Was The Capture Rebels.

That Were Being Push Inside A Machine By Ezra's Soldiers. You Could Here The Screams Of The Pain They Were Experiencing. Then Silence As They Came Out As Cyborgs. This Just Pure Evil. Mon Mothma said. You Call It Evil Senator. I Call It A Revolution. The Cyborg Empire Will Rule Forever And Beyond.

There Will Be No More Killing, Wars, No More Rebellions. Everyone Will Be Equals. All Newborn Children Will Be Born With Cybernetic Implants. That Is The Beauty Of The New Galaxy. No It Isn't. Sabine said Coughing Out Blood While Trying To Stand Up.

Your New Empire Is Slavery. You're Are Imprisoning People Minds For Them To Think Like You. Wrong Again Sabine. The Cybernetic Implants They Are Receiving Are Given Them The Choice To Be Themselves. But In Return They Will Have To Follow The New Order. Ezra said.

I'm Tired Of You And Your Friends Sabine. The Time For Your Execution Will Be Tonight. I Want You And Your Friends Out Of My Site. BRUTES COME IN!!! Ezra Ordered. Then The Door Open And Some Brutes Came In.

 Then The Door Open And Some Brutes Came In

What Are These Things? Mon Mothma ask

What Are These Things? Mon Mothma ask. These Are My Cyber Brutes Senator. They Were Regular Breast Of This World Until I Transform Them Into My Cybernetic Guards. There Like The Seekers But They Are More Vicious. Ezra Said

Brutes Take These Idiot's To Their Cells For They Can Be Ready For There Last Time Being A Live. And Take Sabine To Her Special Cell. Hera Ordered. They Nodded And Grab Everyone By Their Faces And Drag Them Out The Room.

So Hera How Should We Kill Them? I Don't Know But Have A Few Ideas. Good But Sabine Will Be Mine And Mine Alone.