Nightmare Part 3

Sabine pov.
I was still the dich hiding from the cyber troopers. They were after me because I wasted one of them. This has ezra written all over it. I have to find away out of here. Then I heard the same voices again. Did you find the mandalorian girl? One of them ask. No but don't worry. The other units are coming and their bring in the dogs. The other one said. That bionicle won't know what's in store for her.

Oh yes I will. As soon as they leave I'm getting out of here. They started walking away and I got out of the ditch. I started quietly walking away until I heard what sounded like imperial gunship landing. I started running until I heard barking. I look behind and saw what look like dogs but cyber formed.

 I look behind and saw what look like dogs but cyber formed

They were gaining on me. I pulled out my blaster and started blasting at them. My shot bounce off them. No holes or scratches. How do I stop these things. I kelp running until I reach a cliffside. They corner me then imperial gunships came and also corner me as well. FREEZE BIOLOGICAL!!! One of them yelled. I didn't do anything. THAT ENOUGH!!! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!! ALL BIOLOGICAL BEINGS MUST BE PROCESS!!! TAKE HER INTO CUSTODY!!

The cyber troopers came and arrested me. Then that stop when they saw another ship coming this way. Ok what now? The ship landed and out came ezra. Sabine wren. It's been years but I finally captured you. What's going here? What have you done. I'm in charge here. Welcome to the new empire. Everyone around the galaxy has been cyber formed but not you. You will be eliminated. He actvied his lightsaber and strike at me.

End Of Nightmare

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I yelled as I woke up. No I can't let that happen. I got to find away to destroy ezra once and for all. But it was just a nightmare. There's no way ezra can transform the entire galaxy into cyborgs. Can he? No it's impossible. It would take centuries to do something like that. But no I still need to destroy him. Then there's was a knock on the door.

Sabine are you ok? It was kanan. Um yeah kanan I'm ok. I just fell on some of my paint cans. I said back. Alright then. Just let me know if you need anything. Alright then. He left and went back to my thoughts. Think sabine. You have to defeat him or else he gets you and kills you. Then I got any idea. This has to work or else you die and everyone else.

Somewhere in the galaxy.
Cyber Ezra pov.
I was in my room talking to my master. Sith 1-27. It come to my attention that you have build and armys or new warriors called the Seekers and Big Cyber Mechs to increase your army? Vader ask. Yes master. I need them to catch sabine wren. She's a slippery mandalorian. Right now my warriors are searching the galaxy to find her. I said.

Alright then. And another thing. It's seems you have been adding upgrades to your body to become more powerful. All to destroy sabine my master. Remember you're not stronger than me or the emperor. Got that. Yes sir. I never wanted that. Just to destroy the mandalorian for my revenge for what she did to me. Alright then. He ended the transmission and hera came in.

He still doesn't know? She ask. No. He's must not find out until the time is right. My plans must now be delayed for anything or anyone. I said. Yes ezra. How's my new machines going? There going good. The smaller ones are almost done but the huge ones are going to take some time to finish. How much time? Hard to say. Once their finish we have to make sure up for the task.

Fine do what you have to do. Project Cyber Distraction must not be delayed at all cost. Yes sir. Once their done the rebellion will be destroy and machines will be in charge.