Spider Blade

Sabine pov
I made it to the Next Arena. I look around and all I saw was Webs. They were everywhere. What kind of Creature did this? I ask. ME!!! Someone yelled. A Piece of Web hit My Arm and Drag Me Up. I was meet Face to Face with Another Cyber Warrior. My Name is Spider Blade. Welcome Sabine to your Doom. He said while Upside Down.

The Only One who's Doom Here Buddy is you. I said. I don't think so. You see Sabine. You can't Combat This. He Ball up his Fists and 4 Stingers Pop Out of his Back. My Design is Perfect. These Stingers are Equip with Poison. Poison to make you Weak and Paralyzed. Then like Any other Spider. I'll Wrap you up in My Web and Slowly Kill you. Hahahaha. So Sabine Let the Game begin.

Fine but You ask for it. I cut the Web Holding with My Lightsaber and Landed back on The Ground. I look Back Up and saw That Spider Blade was Gone. Ok Now Where did he go? I look Everywhere but All I saw was Webs. Then a Spider Web shot in front of me and I jump back. Then more kelp coming and I kelp dodging. Then he Landed Behind Me and Punch Me.

I landed on The Ground and got back up. HEY WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!!! I yelled. Sabine you're so Worried about me that you Didn't Even Need that I already Stung You. What? AHHHHHHHHHH!!! My Shoulder. I felt a Sharp Pain in My Shoulder. That was The First Sting of My Prison. There's Plenty More To Go. He said.

I pulled out My Blaster and started Firing at him. They Hit him but Didn't Do Anything. Haven't You Learned Yet Wren. We Cyber Warriors can't be Defeated like that. You're going to have to use Your Lightsaber to beat me. Which is impossible. He shot his Webs at Me and Stole My Blasters. He Threw them at the Top of Arena and they Landed on the top Web.

HEY GIVE THOSE BACK!!! No. The only way You're getting them back is to Defeat Me. Fine. I run to him and use My Lightsaber to Strike him. He Use his Stingers to block my Lightsaber Attack. He raises his Hand and Spares some kind of Green Mist in My Face. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Can't see. Good. Then you can't see this coming. I can hear one of Stingers coming out me. But I use My Jetpack to Fly Away.

I use My Hands to clear My Eyes and I can see Again. But I didn't that he Shot Another at Me and Grab My Jetpack. He pulled it off and I landed on one his Webs. I HEARD YOU MANDALORIAN LIKE TO FLY!!! BUT THIS IS GAME AND MY RULES!!! He yelled from below. WHY DON'T YOU COME UP AND FIGHT ME!!! I yelled back. I WOULD LOVE TOO!!! BUT MY CHILDREN WANT A TURN!!!

YOUR WHAT??? I look at the Web I was on and saw Smaller Spiders Heading Towards Me.

WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS??? I ask. Spider Blade use his Stingers to Climb the Web And Walls to Reach Me. My Children. Mini Spiders to Sneak Up on Their Opponents and Kill Them Once They Bite Them. But Don't Worry Sabine. Theses Won't Hurt You. I Switch The Poison. Their only here to make you Weak and Paralyzed. Children It's Time to Feed on The Mandalorian. Enjoyed.

The Spider's look at Me and Then Started Jumping At Me. I use My Lightsaber Cut Down as Many as I can. But Rhe Numbers kelp Growing. Then I Felt a bite on My Leg. Then My back. Then My Neck. It was Already Realy Because I'm Standing on This Huge Spider's Web. I kelp Cutting And Cutting but nothing seem to Be Working.

Then Idea Hit Me. I Forgot I have A Flamethrower. I Actvied it and started Burning the Spider's. But I Had Another Problem. I was Also Burning The Web Too. The Web Broke and I was Falling. I was about to Hit The Ground but suddenly I stop. I look up and saw Spider Blade Holding Me By one of his Webs. Looks like The Little Mandalorian is Vulnerable without her Jetpack.

I think It's Time to Finish our Little Game. He came Towards Me and started Wrapping Me Up in His Webs.
Then He use his Stingers to Make Me feels More Weak. The Sting from Every Stinger Drains Even more of My Strength. By then I couldn't even move. Now That You're Defeated. It's Time For My Children to Feed. He Release more of his Children and They Started Crawling on Top of me.

Now This Is Where You Die Sabine. It was Nice Knowing you. CHILDREN EAT HER ALIVE!!! I was Scared Out Of My Life. But then. I feat My Strength was Coming back. If I have enough. Then I can Cut Myself Free. I Actvied My Blade in My Wrist and Cut Myself Free. WHAT? NOOOOOOOOO!!! Spider Blade yelled. HAHAHAHA THAT'S RIGHT AND THIS!!!

I Actvied My Flamethrower and Burned his Mini Spiders. NOOOOOOOOO MY CHILDREN!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS WERN!!! YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST!!! I Grab My Lightsaber and started Climbing The Web to Retrieve My Blasters and Jetpack. But then Something Grab My Foot. I look down and saw Spider Blade Holding My Foot with One of his Stingers. Where Do You Think You're Going? We have some Unfinished Business.

You're Right We Do. But I need My Weapons to Finish You. I Used My Lightsaber to Cut Two of his Stingers and He fell back. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Now to get My Weapons. I Kelp Climbing and Climbing Until I Reach The Top. I Unhook My Blasters And Jetpack and Rocket Down back to Spider Blade.

Now We Can Finish This. I said. Fine By Me Wren. He said. We Charge at Each Other but I was Faster. I Cut into his Chest and Saw his Power Source. I Used My Blaster and Shot 3 Times at it. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! NO!!! Spider Blade yelled. He Grab his Chest As Lightning and Some Kind Of Blue Liquid Spilled Out. He looks at Me and Speaks.

You have Defeated But Be Assure that you have other Challenges to Face. Lord Hera won't let You Get Away With This. I Hope You Don't Make It To Her. Then You'll Really Be Sorry. HAHAHAHA!!! He laughs his Last laugh and Falls back and Explodes. By his Statement. I'm Going To Be In Some Trouble. But I Don't Care What's Comes. I have a Mission To Complete. 2 Ninja Warriors Down. 7 To Go. I said and Ran Towards The Next Arena.