Challenges

30 Minutes later
Sabine pov.
I arrive at Ezra's secret base and saw no Star Destroyers in orbit around. So far so good. I landed my ship on the outskirts of the base. Let's just hope I'm not detected. Just as I was walking away from my ship. I heard a noise and saw missiles flying towards me. But they went past me and destroyed my X-Wing.

Ah man and there's go a perfectly good ship. They know I'm here now. I kelp walking until I reach a hill. I climbed the hill and saw what was over it. Ezra's Base. I walk down the hill and walk up to the base. WELL SABINE IS SEE THAT YOU HAVE FINALLY MADE IT HERE!!! Hera said over some kind of intercom. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!!! I'M HERE TO STOP YOU AND EZRA'S PLAN TO RULE THE GALAXY AND DESTROY THE REBELLION!!! I yelled back.

THE REBELLION ARE THE INSECTS THAT NEED TO BE DESTROYED!!! I'LL GIVE YOU A CHALLENGE SABINE!!! LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN GET PAST THE MACHINES THAT ARE LEFT ON THIS BASE!!! FINE BY ME!!! VERY WELL THEN ENJOY!!! She said and ended our conversation. The front door open and some doors on the ground open too. Bringing in the robots

 Bringing in the robots

MURDERBOTS, POWERBOTS!!! DESTROY HER!!! They started walking towards me and the murderbots started shooting at me

MURDERBOTS, POWERBOTS!!! DESTROY HER!!! They started walking towards me and the murderbots started shooting at me. I pulled out my lightsaber and started blocking. The powerbots lock their weapons on me. I actvied my jetpack and flew up in the air. The fired missile at me. But luckily I upgraded my jetpacks speed. I flew towards and cut one in half. The others use their mini guns at me but I was still quick.

I cut up the rest of the powerbots but I still had to deal with the Murderbots. Then I got an idea. I ran to one of the powerbots arms and saw some wires. STOP THE MANDALORIAN!!! One of them said and continue to fire. I use the chest part to shield myself while I work on the weapon. I connected the wires and aim the weapon the bolts. I made another connection and the arm fired and Destroyed the Murderbots.

It also blew ahole in the door. Good thing I'm grate with weapons. I ran inside and kelp running down the hallway. As I was running. I heard Hera's voice again. SO SABINE I SEE THAT YOU BEAT MY BOTS!!! BUT CAN YOU BEAT THESE!!! She said as I heard rolling and it was getting closer. 4 droids stop in the hallway and transform in Destroyers

 4 droids stop in the hallway and transform in Destroyers