Beginning To The End Part 1

Sabine pov.
I Finally Reach Hera's Lab After Black Smoke and Red Eye. I Thought I Was Going To Run Into The Last Three Cyber Ninja Warriors. But They Didn't Show. So Whatever. They're Not Main Concern Right Now. Right Now I Need To Stop Ezra and Save The Rebellion. I Hack The Door and It Open Slowly.

The Walk In Slowly As I Saw A Lot Of Tools, Computers, And Metals Everywhere. Hera Has Been Very Busy. I Can't Imagine What She's Building Next. I Kelp Walking Until I Saw A Light. I Walk Towards Lightsaber In Head Ready For A Fight. When Saw It. It Was Big Giant Computer.

That Must Be The Master Computer Controlling Those Robots

That Must Be The Master Computer Controlling Those Robots. I Must Shut Down. Before I Could Take Another Step Forward. I Saw Something Else. It Was Plug Next To Computer.

Is That Cryogenic Pod? YES IT IS!!! Someone yelled and Jump Towards Me Out The Shadows

Is That Cryogenic Pod? YES IT IS!!! Someone yelled and Jump Towards Me Out The Shadows. It Was Hera And She Was Currying That Blade. Hera Stop This. We Don't Need To Fight. I said.

Too Late Sabine. I Have My Orders From Lord Ezra To Destroy You. She Said Swinging That Blade Towards Me. I Reactivated My Lightsabers and Started Defending Myself. I Was Blocking Her Strikes As She Kept Going. You Can't Stop Ezra Sabine. You Could Have Stop From Happening Sabine If You Didn't Try That Sad Attempt To Kill Him.

Now The Galaxy Will Be Transform Into Cyborgs And Ezra Will Be Their Ruler. Hahahaha. I Can't Believe You're Liking This Plan Hera. It's Sick. I Know Ezra Has Taken Control of Your Mind. Ezra Hasn't Not Taken Control Of My Mind. I Joined Him Under My Own Free Will.

And I Will Kill You. Hera Blasted A Energy Ball At Me and I Deflected It. She Kelp Shoots Fire Until She Stop. Then Used Her Robot Fingers Instead. I Started Running As She Kelp Firing. HAHAHAHA KEEP RUNNING SABINE LIKE THE SCARY MANDALORIAN YOU ARE!!!

I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOUR DEAD!!! I Ran Behind A Some Machine Parts To Take Cover From Hera. She Too Powerful. I Can't Believe She Sold Out Her Own Body To Become A Machine. Now She's Unstoppable. I Look At The Master Computer From The Other Side Of The Lab.

Ezra's Mind Was Inside And He Was Going One By One To Other Planets  And Transforming People To Into His Cyber Slaves. I Need To Destroy That Computer And His Mind Will Be Lost Forever Inside. But I Need Hera Out Of Here. I Look At Door and Got An Idea.

Sabine I Know You're Still In Here. You Can't Hide Me Forever. I'll Just Use My Cybernetic Eye To Scan For Your Body Temperature. Hera said As Her Cybernetic Eye Started Turning More Red. Nows The Time To Act. I Pointed My Blasters At The Doors Control Panel and Shot It.

The Door Open and It Caught Hera's Attention. YOU CAN'T OUT RUN ME SABINE!!! Hera Yelled and Ran Out The Door. I Jump Up Out Of My Hiding Place and Close. Hera Noticed And Started Banging On The Door. OPEN THIS DOOR SABINE!!! Sorry Hera But No Can Do.

No Too Finish Off Virus Ezra Once And For All. I Walk Up The Master Computer and Attempt To Hack Into It. But I Couldn't And It Spoke. Sabine So Glad To See You Again. I Recognize That Voice Very Well. Ezra I See That You're Still Kicking Or What's Left Of Your Mind. I said.

Yes Because Of You I'm Stuck Like This. But I Thank You For This. It Seems Your Mistakes Are My Greatest Strength. You Tried To Kill Me Twice and I Still Survived. I Think You Should Stop Trying And Accept Death Sabine.

No I Will Never Surrender To You. It's Time For You Die. I Raise My Lightsaber And Was About To Strike. But Someone Grab My Hand And Through Me Away From The Computer. It Was Blaze, Alpha, And Technomancer. Technomancer Make Sure She Doesn't Make It To The Computer. Ezra Ordered.

Yes Sir. Let's Take Of This Mandalorian Trash. Technomancer said As He And The Others Attack Me. He Drew Out His Sword and Started Swinging It At Me. I Used My Lightsaber To Block His Next Strike and We Came Face To Face.

You May Have Destroyed The Others But You Won't Destroy Us. Obviously You Didn't Learn From The Others. Is That You Can't Beat ME!!! I yelled and Broke The Hold Between Our Blade's. Then I Cut Off His Right Arm. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! He yelled As Little Bit Of Lightning And Liquid Came Out.

I Was About To Finish Him Off Until The Other Two Attack Me. They Used Their Weapons And Tried To Cut Me. But I Cut Their Little Blades In Half. YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT WREN!!! Blizz Yelled and Charge At Me.

NO BLIZZ!!! Her Bother Alpha Yelled But It Was Too Late. I Ran Towards Blizz and Cut Her Half. Her Body And Legs Split In Half and She Exploded. NOOOOOOOOO SISTER!!! Sabine You Will Pay Dearly For This.

You Don't Know How Many Times Her One of You Say That To Me. No You Will Pay Dearly For Attacking Me Like The Others Before You. I Ran Towards Him And He Pulled Out A Blaster. Before He Could Fire. I Threw The Lightsaber And It Hit Him In The Chest.

He Drop His Blaster and Look At His Chest. He Removed My Lightsaber And Held His Chest. Lightning And Liquid Was Already Pouring Out And Spoke His Final Words. You Made A Big Mistake. Then He Exploded. I Pick Up My Lightsaber and Look At Technomancer. The Last One Standing. Feel Bad For You.

I Killed All Your Friends And Soon Your Master. I Said To Him And He Started Laughing. Hahahaha Poor Sabine. You Don't Even Realize What Has Been Going On. Such Ashame Really It Is. This Is The Beginning To The End. Hahahaha.

I Can't Take His Laughing Anymore And Cut Off His Head. I Walk To The Master Computer and Raise My Lightsaber Up High. Then Brought It Back Down and Destroy The Computer. Along With Ezra Mind Inside. I Sat Down and Took A Deep Breath.

It's Finally Over. No One Will Indager Again. I said and Took Another Deep Breath. Then I Heard A Noise. It Was The Pod Next To Computer. It Was Opening Up and Stood Back Up. The Pood Was Releasing A Lot Of Smoke And I Couldn't See Anything. Then I Heard Foot Steps.

They Were Heavy Foot Steps and They Were Heading Towards Me. They Stop And I Was Confuse Why. Then I Was Lifted In The Air By Someone Force Choking Me. Then My Lightsaber Was Rip Out My Hand. Ah Sabine You Did Good In Challenges But You Never Won.

Because I'm The True. Someone said And The Figure Step Out of The Shadows.

 Someone said And The Figure Step Out of The Shadows

It Was Ezra and He Had A New Body. But Now Sabine It's Time For You Sleep. He Lifted Me Up Some More And Slam On The Ground. I Could Barely Move and Feel Unconscious.